Hiring - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hiring

Unregistered
    Do not apply for HPD. It would be the most regretful event of your lifetime.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do not apply for HPD. It would be the most regretful event of your lifetime.
    We do not discriminate against Sex Offenders...If you enjoy child rape please apply with us

Unregistered
    Listen man i'm the same person you just quoted and the answer to your question is no not even for experience. Be patient I wish I would have been.

Unregistered
    Raaajjaaaaaa Yuuuuuccaaaaaaaa!!!

Unregistered
    I did my time in Hialeah and moved on to a better department. You'll learn how to be a cop here.

Don't listen to some of these fools who can't go a month without being reprimanded for easily avoidable shit.

Obviously, if you can get hired somewhere else, great. If not, do your time here and get out, just keep your head low.

You'll see that a lot of other agencies love Hialeah cops, the good ones at least.

Unregistered
    Regardless of you own experience with the Department "if you have any". i think you should still show some respect for the good guys that are in there working their asses off and putting their lives on the line everyday for that community. We all know Hialeah is not a piece of cake for police work!

Unregistered
    Regardless of you own experience with the Department "if you have any". i think you should still show some respect for the good guys that are in there working their asses off and putting their lives on the line everyday for that community. We all know Hialeah is not a piece of cake for police work!

Very well said !!!!! Utmost respect for every single one of them !!!!!!

Unregistered
    Very well said !!!!! Utmost respect for every single one of them !!!!!!
    Except Menocal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12