Hiring
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hiring

Unregistered

Question Hiring

I know Hialeah has been hiring for quite some time, but realistically how understaffed is the police department in regards to sworn officers ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know Hialeah has been hiring for quite some time, but realistically how understaffed is the police department in regards to sworn officers ?
    I don’t know about understaffed but we have a SWAT sergeant that loves playing with his “staff” in front of minors

Unregistered
    I don’t know about understaffed but we have a SWAT sergeant that loves playing with his “staff” in front of minors
    your break is over put the phone away and get back to flippin burgers

Unregistered
    I’d rather flip burgers than kidnapping a minor and forcing her to watch me play with myself

Archangel
    Wow. We have the son of a drug cartel bodyguard and a high priced prost..., I mean "hostess", arguing with a burger flipper as to who has the better pedigree.

Only in Hialeah.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Wow. We have the son of a drug cartel bodyguard and a high priced prost..., I mean "hostess", arguing with a burger flipper as to who has the better pedigree.

Only in Hialeah.
    Only in Hialeah will the son of said whore and enforcer get away with rubbing his pecker in front of a teen girl

Unregistered
    Only in Hialeah will the son of said whore and enforcer get away with rubbing his pecker in front of a teen girl
    Only Florida’s dumbest cop would do something that stupid.

Unregistered
    Only Florida’s dumbest cop would do something that stupid.

Like what? Replying to his own posts? Que bruta eres pajara imbecil 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    You do not want to work here man trust me I should of listened when people told me to stay away from this shit hole now i'm stuck.

Unregistered
    You do not want to work here man trust me I should of listened when people told me to stay away from this shit hole now i'm stuck.
    Not even for experience only ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast