When are we going to have a new boss? - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The idiot is trying to pull a Rothstein. Instead of fleeing to Morocco before he’s arrested like Rothstein did, hairplugs is fleeing to Thailand! He leaves on the 15th for his “vacation”.
    He'll be looking for young boys there as usual!

Unregistered
    The idiot is trying to pull a Rothstein. Instead of fleeing to Morocco before he’s arrested like Rothstein did, hairplugs is fleeing to Thailand! He leaves on the 15th for his “vacation”.
    He has to find a place to vacation where people won't know who he is. That is because he is well known as an incompetent boob everywhere in the United States of America. He just doesn't know that the Thai people are honorable and don't take kindly to arrogant cowards with big mouths. I hope he tries to use his ridiculous analogies over their, like lions and she eps or candies and nuts....probably catch a head kick from a 5'1" sheep!

Unregistered
    Pretty sure that is called a vacation .... because it is a vacation.
    Yes because he deserves a vacation. Also, it's not like he's been around, he seems to be on vacation everyday.

Unregistered
    Hopefully soon this is the worst it has ever been.

Unregistered
    According to people in Miami Dade PBA the sheriff will be removed from office before the weekend. Word has it Tallahassee is getting lots of pressure from the #fixit parents in Parkland. After SSI's lies and contradictions at the MSD hearings it was the last straw. The Sheriff has failed again and its is now a matter of possible criminal charges for perjury, obstruction and falsifying documents. There are volumes of evidence that will make the case easy to prosecute. I can assure you this it is going to be a gift to the citizens of Broward County.

Unregistered
    According to people in Miami Dade PBA the sheriff will be removed from office before the weekend. Word has it Tallahassee is getting lots of pressure from the #fixit parents in Parkland. After SSI's lies and contradictions at the MSD hearings it was the last straw. The Sheriff has failed again and its is now a matter of possible criminal charges for perjury, obstruction and falsifying documents. There are volumes of evidence that will make the case easy to prosecute. I can assure you this it is going to be a gift to the citizens of Broward County.

From your lips to god’s ears!!

Unregistered

I wonder if this has anything to do with it...

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/b...story,amp.html

Unregistered
    You mean like when Sheriff Gaultieri explained that the sheriff said this because he was not privy to all of the evidence? Because BSO was ordered not to investigate the response because that is was the commission was established? Comical. Keep grasping at stars and you will continue top be disappointed.

Unregistered
    I think it's hilarious that the Dade County PBA has more information regarding our agency than the Broward County PBA.

Unregistered

6 screet hoe

I'm hoping chocolate thunder is our new sheriff. He hot

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast