Colina said IA started an investigation into the midget man aggressive behavior - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe you would like to taste the backside of my PR24 across your knee cap or maybe ride my stun gun loud mouth
    I see this type of behavior is unacceptable. You better change your ways son.

Unregistered
    Sailor, tell Napoleon he has met his Waterloo! He needs to stand down. If he sits we won't see him.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH
    Would you stop that submarine airborne crap already , you're an embarrassment to the navy , post your navy history here , you're nothing but a fake .

Unregistered

Thumbs up

When my family arrived from Cuba in the 1960's, every police officer was 6 feet tall or above. It was onlu in the late 70's early 80's that Miami Police started hiring midgets because of a lawsuit that was filed by an individual who claimed he was not hired because of his height. Guess what? the midget won. Now you see midgets or dwarfs wearing the uniform. Only a matter of time before we see a 3 footer chasing down a criminal.

Going back to this video, I agree, this is avery unprofessional image by the Miami Police Department. Pushing someone with his hands up and walking away from the Police officer, should be addressed by the Chief of Police and by the news media. Where is the news media anyways? Where are the tough questions? Where is Al Crespo? Miami News Time? Miami Herald? Channel 4, 6, 7, and 10? They have all sold their soul to this type of behavior. This could have gone down hill pretty fast.

To the motorman and the midget, time to change your ways.

Unregistered
    When my family arrived from Cuba in the 1960's, every police officer was 6 feet tall or above. It was onlu in the late 70's early 80's that Miami Police started hiring midgets because of a lawsuit that was filed by an individual who claimed he was not hired because of his height. Guess what? the midget won. Now you see midgets or dwarfs wearing the uniform. Only a matter of time before we see a 3 footer chasing down a criminal.

Going back to this video, I agree, this is avery unprofessional image by the Miami Police Department. Pushing someone with his hands up and walking away from the Police officer, should be addressed by the Chief of Police and by the news media. Where is the news media anyways? Where are the tough questions? Where is Al Crespo? Miami News Time? Miami Herald? Channel 4, 6, 7, and 10? They have all sold their soul to this type of behavior. This could have gone down hill pretty fast.

To the motorman and the midget, time to change your ways.
    Roberto ravelo is that you ? Lmfao

Unregistered

Who is in command?

Wow, who trained these police officers? They look like a bunch of highschool kids belonging to a gang. Sergeants on the scene and no one in charge of the situation. Little midget police officers who look like toy soldiers. MPD IS IN DIRE NEED OF LEADERSHIP AND THE CURRENT CHIEF OF POLICE IS MORE CONCERN WITH APPEARING IN TWEETER THAN LEADING THE DEPARTMENT.

Unregistered
    Maybe you would like to taste the backside of my PR24 across your knee cap or maybe ride my stun gun loud mouth
    Oh my, please anything but a PR24! I've been stun before, maybe the one that they were using needed a recharge?? People have opinions different from ours. Why get all worked up over nothing? We all saw, what we all saw. You can't defend the short guys actions. If your going to act stupid and they get it on film, Face the music and stop crying!

Unregistered
    Oh my, please anything but a PR24! I've been stun before, maybe the one that they were using needed a recharge?? People have opinions different from ours. Why get all worked up over nothing? We all saw, what we all saw. You can't defend the short guys actions. If your going to act stupid and they get it on film, Face the music and stop crying!
    The new FOP hanging the members out to dry already. Get ready boys and girls and grab you ankles we are in for a rough two years here. God help us all a quitter and idiot.

Unregistered
    That was actually funny to watch. The little guy wanted to fight a guy that was three times his height? That guy actually looked like Whiteside from the Heat. Anyways, Papo, next time take your uniform and duty belt off, put it to the side and go one on one with the civilian. No need to have your gang push you back. That's how real MEN fight. You clearly look like one of those fatty middle school kids who got picked on all the time.

At least the other officer looked tough, well not so much with that mohawk.

Unregistered
    That was actually funny to watch. The little guy wanted to fight a guy that was three times his height? That guy actually looked like Whiteside from the Heat. Anyways, Papo, next time take your uniform and duty belt off, put it to the side and go one on one with the civilian. No need to have your gang push you back. That's how real MEN fight. You clearly look like one of those fatty middle school kids who got picked on all the time.

At least the other officer looked tough, well not so much with that mohawk.
    Honesty, their are only a handful of officers here, who would go toe to toe with another and not press charges. Not, saying its a wise move or a smart thing to do for anyone. Now, before some get their dresses all hiked up, I'm not saying I'm one of the few. When I was younger and dumber, I've have and it isn't worth it. Believe me! Granted, back then there were, no cell phones for filming but it was a different era. My conduct, attitude and mouth wrote checks, my azz had to cash that night. It went on for a few minutes. As fair and we all agree on. Fist, feet and any other body part. We went at in just 71&6 near the over pass. Funny bet were being made ; now many were place by my own cops, on me sad but cool. The pool grew to almost 400. I won, barely, learned a lesson well. After it was over we both refused medical. I gave the guy the pot of 425, didn't have to but, he's the first that didn't cry foul and earned in my respect. I expected to be called into I.S. every night. Nothing came about. I got lucky I knew that then and especially now. I still see the guy sometimes out on the block, when one of his crew talks sh!t to me he puts a stop to it. Now this stupid act could of gone way wrong! Fired, arrested and who knows what else. Moral of the story, when we get pi&&ed, control it. Your as likely to have a officer film and report it.

\

Unregistered
    Sound advice,as there is nothing to having been there and done that! Today, however, the dynamics are different, so one must improvise to overcome. Our suggestion is this: Arrive, seek the complainant, ascertain what he or she wants done and then proceed to effectuate complainant's request. Likely this might be the recourse: Ladies, Gentlemen management wants to you to leave; please do. Likely the disruptors will likely reply: **** YOU, WE ARE NOT LEAVING! Faced wit such obstinacy, your option -- under today's placid policing standards -- is this: Sir, the young folks do not want to leave, they are on public property and though quite brazen in manners and words, they have not committed a crime in my presence. We are leaving! Document your action, so when the complaint comes, you will have a record of what really happened. Moral of the story? Don't get caught up in the emotions of call for service, remain above it and remember -- in today's policing -- it is all about the optics. So the less you do, the better you will be!

\[/QUOTE]

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast