Gossip

Thread: Gossip

Unregistered

Gossip

Who gossips to you will gossip about you !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who gossips to you will gossip about you !
    Nancy boy is doing damage control for his old Northside 33

Unregistered
    The big list comes out tomorrow! We shall see who had the answer list as was obvious with the Sergeanrs exam! I heard a few kept taking trips to the restroom. A,b,b,a,c
    The only people that will do good on these new tests are the Blessed ones! This is the way the new sheriffs dept is headed!!! Wait u til the Captains Test you’ll see. Those is promotional range have been chosen even before you decided to study!

Unregistered
    The big list comes out tomorrow! We shall see who had the answer list as was obvious with the Sergeanrs exam! I heard a few kept taking trips to the restroom. A,b,b,a,c
    The only people that will do good on these new tests are the Blessed ones! This is the way the new sheriffs dept is headed!!! Wait u til the Captains Test you’ll see. Those is promotional range have been chosen even before you decided to study!
    LMAO!! Did you forget to put on your tin foil hat this morning? Did the aliens tell you this?

Unregistered
    Ephesians 4:29 English Standard Version (ESV)

29 Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

Unregistered
    How many old farts up top retiring in the next 2 years? I’m asking for a friend.

Unregistered
    How many old farts up top retiring in the next 2 years? I’m asking for a friend.
    3 for sure maybe 5

Unregistered
    Some day, in the not too distant future, you too will be an old fart (that is if your level of stupidity does not kill you first) and youw will read here a similar comment from a snot-nosed, wet behind-behind-the-ear rookie comment about you. You will then remember me.

Unregistered
    Good call there bud.