Susan Israel, Pizza Waitress - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered

nailed it!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You should be proud of yourself. Like any “real” man you are making fun of a lady. Of course, you most likely have made fun of children as well. Another of those “brave” deputies we read about!
    PUH-LEEZE! Give it a rest lady. She's a a pretentious wanna be, total b1tch who was never nice to any of us w/o brass, FLPD blood, or an Israel tramp-stamp.

How soon we forget:
    Since daddy kept all 3 of us juvies out of trouble for years at MSD HS, the least we could do is bail mommy out, whatcha say bros? Brett? Blakey?

09-12-2018, 11:24 PM #1
    Unregistered
    Susan Israel’s Facebook does not pass smell test

"While Scott and I were in Cuba, we received the best news.....Blair was accepted into the University of Miami School of Law. That wasn't the best part, the Dean of Admissions called her personally to tell her that he was so impressed with her resume, GPA, test score and her personal statement that he offered her a full ride. This is an answer to our prayers. God is good..... always! Blair Israel we could not be more proud! #UF# #UM#"

Unregistered
    PUH-LEEZE! Give it a rest lady. She's a a pretentious wanna be, total b1tch who was never nice to any of us w/o brass, FLPD blood, or an Israel tramp-stamp.

How soon we forget:
    Since daddy kept all 3 of us juvies out of trouble for years at MSD HS, the least we could do is bail mommy out, whatcha say bros? Brett? Blakey?

09-12-2018, 11:24 PM #1
    Unregistered
    Susan Israel’s Facebook does not pass smell test

"While Scott and I were in Cuba, we received the best news.....Blair was accepted into the University of Miami School of Law. That wasn't the best part, the Dean of Admissions called her personally to tell her that he was so impressed with her resume, GPA, test score and her personal statement that he offered her a full ride. This is an answer to our prayers. God is good..... always! Blair Israel we could not be more proud! #UF# #UM#"

Your kids hate you. You are too busy on Leo when you could be spending quality time with them.

Unregistered
    ^^^
    quality time @ 0300 hours? You've lost your mind 10-40 time.

Unregistered
    I will take two slices and a Diet Coke.
    I asked for a big meataballa parmigiana hoagie and all I got was a smile...wink wink!

Unregistered
    I asked for a big meataballa parmigiana hoagie and all I got was a smile...wink wink!
    It’s so hard to find negative things to say about the sheriff so you have to go after his wife hahaha

Unregistered
    It’s so hard to find negative things to say about the sheriff so you have to go after his wife hahaha
    Oh trust me boot licker there is plenty of things to hammer your HERO on but why should it be just him?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123