Latest Chitwood Lie - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Okay, lets assume the Sheriff did meet with the FBI months ago. Doubtful, but let's ride this wave of speculation for a minute or two. He says months ago, is it too far-fetched to suggest his most recent meltdown with the council was due to an FBI followup? A follow up that involved no good news for Chitwood and his claims of corruption. Think about it. Realistically, I believe he may have casually talked to a Daytona agent on his concerns, and that's as far as it went, in my opinion.

More realistically to ponder, Ben Johnson's comments put Chitwood in a pickle, Chitwood and his minions went on damage control. Ben Johnson's assertion of Chitwood being the top law enforcement official in Volusia County and very capable of opening an investigation. But all the talk and no facts or evidence to question brought this most recent lie out. A lie to make a dumb Sheriff look smart to citizens... You guys know better, just like the Marshall project comments made shortly after his swearing in. Remember, fooling the public was easy, fooling his troops was a much harder if not impossible task! Sometimes you must read between the lines, I realize fooling was not the word used in the original report, however, I think we all agree more appropriate and truthful going by the facts we all know today.

Chitwood has needed to be in the spotlight from day 1. He did a great job of fooling the public, I think we all agree. He is not fooling our men in green. The men who care about law and order. Chitwood is like a teenage female with his drama. One thing is certain... I WAS RIGHT! This will cost him dearly once we get to finish the puzzle or connect the dots. I wouldn't be surprised if a federal investigation is not full swing on his crime cataloging, damn sure should be!

Now is the time for a confidence vote! If the union does not challenge soon, damage caused may not be irreversible. What do you say Brodie? You have a bigger responsibility to us, the citizens of Volusia County, than your loyalty towards a rotten Sheriff. Do not fear retaliation, worse come to worse you'll have a settlement at the end of the yellow brick road. Do the right thing and protect the county and not stay quiet for personal gain or other reasons... Do what's right! What is expected

Why does crime cataloging keep being brought up here? Obviously whoever is bringing it up has never looked into it. UCR is set by the FBI which is way different than Florida’s definitions. Just because someone is charged with a burglary on state charges doesn’t mean it fits the definition of burglary set forth by the FBI for UCR purposes. The biggest discrepancy that kees arising is the whole larceny car break issue. UCR lists car breaks as a larceny (it’s still a part 1 crime by the way), but the state recognizes it as a burglary so it’s charged in court differently than on UCR. PLEASE educate yourself because you look stupid not knowing basic information. This is something you sworn deputies (and former/fired) don’t even know. Sad that a citizen from another county has to point this obvious FACT out to you.

Unregistered
    Why does crime cataloging keep being brought up here? Obviously whoever is bringing it up has never looked into it. UCR is set by the FBI which is way different than Florida’s definitions. Just because someone is charged with a burglary on state charges doesn’t mean it fits the definition of burglary set forth by the FBI for UCR purposes. The biggest discrepancy that kees arising is the whole larceny car break issue. UCR lists car breaks as a larceny (it’s still a part 1 crime by the way), but the state recognizes it as a burglary so it’s charged in court differently than on UCR. PLEASE educate yourself because you look stupid not knowing basic information. This is something you sworn deputies (and former/fired) don’t even know. Sad that a citizen from another county has to point this obvious FACT out to you.
    There is definitely a fired deputy who doesn’t realize this. He has made an ass of himself and called out by other Volusia residences. What an idiot.

Unregistered
    You, want facts? Send a message to "ABC Sheriff 2020" on Facebook. I will personally email the facts. Just a question for you outta county folks... Maybe you can explain where the 300 or so investigations for fentanyl deaths went? Chitwood has stated many times that every case was written and investigated as homicide. Being as only 2 have been charged, Where would I find these cataloged, suspicious incidents? Or maybe information? Believe me sir, I am well aware and have documents to support. Thanks for caring about Volusia, and I too am a citizen and not a cop. However my reach is far and wide and is only growing daily

Unregistered
    You, want facts? Send a message to "ABC Sheriff 2020" on Facebook. I will personally email the facts. Just a question for you outta county folks... Maybe you can explain where the 300 or so investigations for fentanyl deaths went? Chitwood has stated many times that every case was written and investigated as homicide. Being as only 2 have been charged, Where would I find these cataloged, suspicious incidents? Or maybe information? Believe me sir, I am well aware and have documents to support. Thanks for caring about Volusia, and I too am a citizen and not a cop. However my reach is far and wide and is only growing daily
    You want influence? You want to convince some people? Post everything on “ABC Sheriff 2020”. Show the world what you have. You don’t give anything in personal emails.

Unregistered
    You want influence? You want to convince some people? Post everything on “ABC Sheriff 2020”. Show the world what you have. You don’t give anything in personal emails.
    I run this... NOT YOU, remember that Sheriff or minion. Stay in your lane and enjoy the ride

Unregistered
    Here is an idea. Maybe Chitwood could provide the evidence of this "corruption." Maybe he could provide a copy of the sworn statement he gave to the FBI. All the citizens have is he called the county council a name (a Chitwood classic) and made an allegation of corruption. When there was allegations of Collusion against the Trump administration there was substantial evidence provided (documentation of visits, phone records, etc). Can Chitwood provide this? If not he is nothing but a liar.

Unregistered
    I run this... NOT YOU, remember that Sheriff or minion. Stay in your lane and enjoy the ride
    So in other words you don’t have shit bit a big mouth?

Unregistered
    Look at the efforts on a weekend for admins to try to salvage the ship and keep the almighty Sheriff out of the headlines... This isnt about Alvin, if it were and he was a criminal, how can you allow him to continue? Certainly there has to be a law to silence him? Unless theres truth to his words? Seems as though he has been a regular critic, and faces the Sheriff at Compstat, walks the County administrative building with pride. I was with him at Compstat in N.S. Your Sheriff thanked him, his words to Alvin were "thank you buddy". So why did he thank Alvin? Was it because that meeting was his warm up, and Alvin didnt put him in his place in front of an audience. Roast him in front of 100-200 people. Alvin is an obvious critic and Chitwood himself says we can all go f??? ourselves... Ask your boss why he thanked him. And it wasnt a public thank you in the meeting. It was Alvin, Chitwood and myself

Unregistered
    Look at the efforts on a weekend for admins to try to salvage the ship and keep the almighty Sheriff out of the headlines... This isnt about Alvin, if it were and he was a criminal, how can you allow him to continue? Certainly there has to be a law to silence him? Unless theres truth to his words? Seems as though he has been a regular critic, and faces the Sheriff at Compstat, walks the County administrative building with pride. I was with him at Compstat in N.S. Your Sheriff thanked him, his words to Alvin were "thank you buddy". So why did he thank Alvin? Was it because that meeting was his warm up, and Alvin didnt put him in his place in front of an audience. Roast him in front of 100-200 people. Alvin is an obvious critic and Chitwood himself says we can all go f??? ourselves... Ask your boss why he thanked him. And it wasnt a public thank you in the meeting. It was Alvin, Chitwood and myself
    People who were there said it ended with Alvin ending the conversation because revealing too much would likely get his daughter arrested for domestic violence. Like daughter like father? So his criticisms really don’t mean anything. He’s a criminal. A “scumbag” if you will. Some even say he’s responsible for the death of a man his daughter had relations with. That’s who you’re siding with?

Unregistered
    People who were there said it ended with Alvin ending the conversation because revealing too much would likely get his daughter arrested for domestic violence. Like daughter like father? So his criticisms really don’t mean anything. He’s a criminal. A “scumbag” if you will. Some even say he’s responsible for the death of a man his daughter had relations with. That’s who you’re siding with?
    Alvin sounded just as he did at the council meeting. He was timid and wouldn’t give any specific details but that is to be expected. I wasn’t there but I heard he brought his mom to comfort him.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast