Latest Chitwood Lie
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Latest Chitwood Lie

The News Journal today has an article about Chitwood saying how he went to the FBI to tell them about how corrupt the Volusia County government is. What type crime did he report to the FBI? Corruption? Why did he not open a case and solve it? Why did he not report it to the FDLE? Does he not trust his own major case? Does he not trust the FDLE?

Chitwood is an absolute joke and embarrassment to law enforcement on three levels..county, state and federal.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The News Journal today has an article about Chitwood saying how he went to the FBI to tell them about how corrupt the Volusia County government is. What type crime did he report to the FBI? Corruption? Why did he not open a case and solve it? Why did he not report it to the FDLE? Does he not trust his own major case? Does he not trust the FDLE?

Chitwood is an absolute joke and embarrassment to law enforcement on three levels..county, state and federal.
    Hopefully this lie will come back to bite him in the ass and finally expose him for the lying sack of s**t he is (to use his own words regarding former county mgr. Dineen) Expose him for what he truly is!!

Unregistered
    Hopefully this lie will come back to bite him in the ass and finally expose him for the lying sack of s**t he is (to use his own words regarding former county mgr. Dineen) Expose him for what he truly is!!
    So where are these facts to prove it’s a lie? It’s not really that hard for a sheriff to make a phone call and talk with the FBI. To say he’s met with them is pretty believable.

Unregistered
    So where are these facts to prove it’s a lie? It’s not really that hard for a sheriff to make a phone call and talk with the FBI. To say he’s met with them is pretty believable.
    If he did meet with them they are probably laughing at him like we are. They are probably saying his Sheriff says there is corruption from the county council but he is the one who has his own corruption issues.

Unregistered
    I wonder if the FBI gives out a case number....maybe "lying Mike" Chitwood could show it. What a bozo.

Unregistered
    I wonder if the FBI gives out a case number....maybe "lying Mike" Chitwood could show it. What a bozo.
    I hope he met with someone. That county has been so whacked for so long. Glad I got me and my family out of there years ago.

Unregistered
    I second that! I'm waiting on the DBNJ reporting due today on the public's thoughts of him. Just gets better everyday! I doubt my email comments will be shared... Just the facts 👍

Unregistered
    I hope he met with someone. That county has been so whacked for so long. Glad I got me and my family out of there years ago.
    Were glad you're gone along with the grammar police. If Chitwood met with anyone, it was an imaginary friend.

Unregistered
    Okay, lets assume the Sheriff did meet with the FBI months ago. Doubtful, but let's ride this wave of speculation for a minute or two. He says months ago, is it too far-fetched to suggest his most recent meltdown with the council was due to an FBI followup? A follow up that involved no good news for Chitwood and his claims of corruption. Think about it. Realistically, I believe he may have casually talked to a Daytona agent on his concerns, and that's as far as it went, in my opinion.

More realistically to ponder, Ben Johnson's comments put Chitwood in a pickle, Chitwood and his minions went on damage control. Ben Johnson's assertion of Chitwood being the top law enforcement official in Volusia County and very capable of opening an investigation. But all the talk and no facts or evidence to question brought this most recent lie out. A lie to make a dumb Sheriff look smart to citizens... You guys know better, just like the Marshall project comments made shortly after his swearing in. Remember, fooling the public was easy, fooling his troops was a much harder if not impossible task! Sometimes you must read between the lines, I realize fooling was not the word used in the original report, however, I think we all agree more appropriate and truthful going by the facts we all know today.

Chitwood has needed to be in the spotlight from day 1. He did a great job of fooling the public, I think we all agree. He is not fooling our men in green. The men who care about law and order. Chitwood is like a teenage female with his drama. One thing is certain... I WAS RIGHT! This will cost him dearly once we get to finish the puzzle or connect the dots. I wouldn't be surprised if a federal investigation is not full swing on his crime cataloging, damn sure should be!

Now is the time for a confidence vote! If the union does not challenge soon, damage caused may not be irreversible. What do you say Brodie? You have a bigger responsibility to us, the citizens of Volusia County, than your loyalty towards a rotten Sheriff. Do not fear retaliation, worse come to worse you'll have a settlement at the end of the yellow brick road. Do the right thing and protect the county and not stay quiet for personal gain or other reasons... Do what's right! What is expected

Unregistered
    HIS LIPS WERE MOVING 👏 theres your proof. Have you heard him tell his law enforcement stories? Facts are stubborn things aren't they?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast