Reyes Party - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reyes Party

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sailor, fear not. I was behind the campaign success and now I will be owed a favor. I have already made contact with the Teamsters legal minds as well as the Culinary Workers Union, out in Vegas, who also owe me a favor. If slanderous or libelous content is brought forth against the duly elected winners, they should and will seek compensation damages against the perpetrators...and Sailor, it should be spelled t-r-a-i-t-o-r-s.

I think the union is finally submarine airborne. I will forge a union with the union (play on words by this brilliant HAHO/HALO operator) once I am sworn in in early 2019. They had to back it up a few weeks since I may be called to Saudi Arabia to good for Prince MBS. He loves Gefilte Fish smothered in Halvah and olives.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!
    STFU!!!! Retard, get back on your meds. No one cares for your lies. Every other post your coming back, get pushed back??? Interesting, isn't it.

Unregistered
    Sailor, fear not. I was behind the campaign success and now I will be owed a favor. I have already made contact with the Teamsters legal minds as well as the Culinary Workers Union, out in Vegas, who also owe me a favor. If slanderous or libelous content is brought forth against the duly elected winners, they should and will seek compensation damages against the perpetrators...and Sailor, it should be spelled t-r-a-i-t-o-r-s.

I think the union is finally submarine airborne. I will forge a union with the union (play on words by this brilliant HAHO/HALO operator) once I am sworn in in early 2019. They had to back it up a few weeks since I may be called to Saudi Arabia to good for Prince MBS. He loves Gefilte Fish smothered in Halvah and olives.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!
    Sorry, Ronnie little Kim from NK, met with the Prince and told him about your special Lube lock (lip lock) that you can do on a footlong. Now, they are getting oil real cheap tks to you.. Ok my favorite, Miami High drop out. What is: I may be called to Saudi Arabia to good for Prince MBS?? What was that rant, you posted on your special page, to a few people?

Oh, by the way was that I saw in Miramar, singing really loud:
    Yummy, yummy, yummy
    I got CUM in my tummy
    and makes feel good a day!

Unregistered
    Sorry, Ronnie little Kim from NK, met with the Prince and told him about your special Lube lock (lip lock) that you can do on a footlong. Now, they are getting oil real cheap tks to you.. Ok my favorite, Miami High drop out. What is: I may be called to Saudi Arabia to good for Prince MBS?? What was that rant, you posted on your special page, to a few people?

Oh, by the way was that I saw in Miramar, singing really loud:
    Yummy, yummy, yummy
    I got CUM in my tummy
    and makes feel good a day!
    ****by the way was that YOU I saw in Miramar**

I was having Miami high flashback.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12