Adams Arms History of Failures - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who cares dude give it a rest already
    Sounds like something Bob would say. Who cares if your guns work.

Unregistered
    Who cares dude give it a rest already
    The deputy that carries one and may have to rely on it for his life cares. That doesn’t effect the assholes who chose this brand. But why would the command staff care? I mean as long as they have their new SUV’s to shuttle their fat asses from their ritzy homes to their air conditioned offices, who cares? They don’t. Wide ass Campbell doesn’t care, she could care less what anyone below her thinks, ever. I’m not sure why she believes any of the bullshit that’s shoveled in her “leadership” classes. It might mean much to many people, but when that gun fails when it counts this place is ****ed. “Just Steph” won’t survive that one.

Unregistered
    The deputy that carries one and may have to rely on it for his life cares. That doesn’t effect the assholes who chose this brand. But why would the command staff care? I mean as long as they have their new SUV’s to shuttle their fat asses from their ritzy homes to their air conditioned offices, who cares? They don’t. Wide ass Campbell doesn’t care, she could care less what anyone below her thinks, ever. I’m not sure why she believes any of the bullshit that’s shoveled in her “leadership” classes. It might mean much to many people, but when that gun fails when it counts this place is ****ed. “Just Steph” won’t survive that one.
    Yeah, but this in Pinellas County Florida, not Iraq. The "opportunity" to use this type of weapon won't present itself unless a scared deputy sees another 94 year old woman with a revolver and overreacts.

Unregistered
    Yeah, but this in Pinellas County Florida, not Iraq. The "opportunity" to use this type of weapon won't present itself unless a scared deputy sees another 94 year old woman with a revolver and overreacts.
    Just form a perimeter and wait for a captain and SWAT backup.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12