Adams Arms History of Failures
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Adams Arms History of Failures

Do your own research. Search the internet for AA failures. You will be quite surprised we ever considered issuing these pieces of trash. Failure to feed, failure to fire, failure to eject, piston action failures. I don’t get it. We are issued the proven work horse of police pistols, the Glock 21. We have the tried and true Remington 870, the shotgun of shotguns in police work. But we get issued a failure prone AR platform that cost as much as top tier manufacturer’s AR’s. WTF? I’m curious if the nutless FOP or the neutered PBA ever plan on doing something about this. Reminder: that’s what unions are supposed to do. There is no ski,ping on anything else we have, it’s all top notch. But for some unexplainable reason we carry AR15’s that fire full auto when they are semi-auto only it they do t fire at all because the firing pin broke. That’ll be a really nasty law suit when that shit happens in a shootout. I see bankruptcy for AA and a nice deliberate indifference lawsuit for Bob and PCSO.

Unregistered
    What do you think would happen if I return my AA to the armory and tell them I don’t feel confident carrying this rifle. That would be interesting.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do your own research. Search the internet for AA failures. You will be quite surprised we ever considered issuing these pieces of trash. Failure to feed, failure to fire, failure to eject, piston action failures. I don’t get it. We are issued the proven work horse of police pistols, the Glock 21. We have the tried and true Remington 870, the shotgun of shotguns in police work. But we get issued a failure prone AR platform that cost as much as top tier manufacturer’s AR’s. WTF? I’m curious if the nutless FOP or the neutered PBA ever plan on doing something about this. Reminder: that’s what unions are supposed to do. There is no ski,ping on anything else we have, it’s all top notch. But for some unexplainable reason we carry AR15’s that fire full auto when they are semi-auto only it they do t fire at all because the firing pin broke. That’ll be a really nasty law suit when that shit happens in a shootout. I see bankruptcy for AA and a nice deliberate indifference lawsuit for Bob and PCSO.
    If you put something back together properly instead of forcing something back together incorrectly...it would work fine

Unregistered
    Ok Rambo. So why did the guns go full auto from factory?? Did factory buy them together wrong? The gun is just not mil spec and is inferior

Unregistered
    If you put something back together properly instead of forcing something back together incorrectly...it would work fine
    Hahahahha. Firing pins only go in the bolt assembly one way. There is nothing forced in. There’s a pin that holds it in and it floats freely otherwise. Nice try. Stainless steel doesn’t just break unless it’s cheap shit that was made in China.

Unregistered
    Imagine the liability if a deputy went to fire one shot at an armed subject and it ripped through an entire magazine or didn’t fire at all. I wonder who they would blame. Stephanie is running out of captains at an alarming rate. Maybe she would get blamed for shit for once in her miserable career. What would Doctor Kimberly “Fake Tears” Miller think about that?!?! I wonder who actually said, “We are getting Adams Arms.” Whoever it is made a huge mistake. Sadly, sitting on their fat ass in their air conditioned office that mistake will never effect them. Dirty Deal Dan wouldn’t be phased, he would turn it into something positive for himself.

Unregistered
    You can purchase a milspec carbine for under 800 bucks. I turned down the AA when they adopted them. I carry a self purchase because I knew how bad AA was before i even worked here. I watched video of an AA burst firing at random on our range.

Youre a sucker if you trust your life to one.

Unregistered
    After retiring from the Department I worked in a local gun store here in Pinellas County. The owner of the store refused to to carry AA's in stock or to order one for a costumer, even if this meant losing money. Although, we were not a class III FFL we felt the safety of our costumers came first. I have no idea who or why they went with AA as their rifle of choice but it was a mistake that will lead to a disaster I'm sure of. As a civilian, I use a DPMS AR-10 and a Daniel Defense AR-15 You're not going to get much better than those two.

Unregistered
    Riddle me this! Why has the Agency NEVER once sent out anything saying what it has done to address these issues? Like “Hey everybody, we had a select fire issue that caused some semi-autos to fire full auto. X was the issue and we did A, B and C to resolve it.” Or, “Hey everybody, we had an Adams Arms firing pin sheer, X was the problem. We did A, B, and C to fix it. Nope. This mess is under Ass Chief Jowell and Major ***** Campbell. And those are two people that will NEVER publicize a mistake made under their watch if they can’t evicerate a lieutenant to displace blame. Two major issues not once publicly disclosed to deputies carrying this crappy rifles. WTF Sheriff!?!? Are waiting for one to fail I’m the field before we do something? That law suit will be glorious. Deliberate Indifference is a thing you know Bob.

Unregistered
    Riddle me this! Why has the Agency NEVER once sent out anything saying what it has done to address these issues? Like “Hey everybody, we had a select fire issue that caused some semi-autos to fire full auto. X was the issue and we did A, B and C to resolve it.” Or, “Hey everybody, we had an Adams Arms firing pin sheer, X was the problem. We did A, B, and C to fix it. Nope. This mess is under Ass Chief Jowell and Major ***** Campbell. And those are two people that will NEVER publicize a mistake made under their watch if they can’t evicerate a lieutenant to displace blame. Two major issues not once publicly disclosed to deputies carrying this crappy rifles. WTF Sheriff!?!? Are waiting for one to fail I’m the field before we do something? That law suit will be glorious. Deliberate Indifference is a thing you know Bob.
    Who cares dude give it a rest already

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast