Trooper has sex on duty, resigns.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Trooper has sex on duty, resigns.

FHP failed to respond to the original complaints of the husband, when he took it to the governors office. That changed.

https://youtu.be/xTsHpNWeJ0w

Unregistered
    Nothing new. So what.

Unregistered
    It's not so much that Joe husband is so concerned about taxpayer's dollars, the real issue is he is married to a slut.
    Firing a trooper wont fix that.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's not so much that Joe husband is so concerned about taxpayer's dollars, the real issue is he is married to a slut.
    Firing a trooper wont fix that.
    Thank you for justifying what the trooper did was correct.

Unregistered
    Thank you for justifying what the trooper did was correct.

I didn't say it was justified. I said that the husband came across as being more concerned about taxpayers money than he was about being married to a whore. It sounds like he thought the only way to stop her actions would be if the trooper lost his job. He deserved to lose his job, but this "concerned citizen" guy is still married to a whore and it will happen again. He's as dumb as you are, although at least he can read.

Unregistered

Talking

I didn't say it was justified. I said that the husband came across as being more concerned about taxpayers money than he was about being married to a whore. It sounds like he thought the only way to stop her actions would be if the trooper lost his job. He deserved to lose his job, but this "concerned citizen" guy is still married to a whore and it will happen again. He's as dumb as you are, although at least he can read.

Exactly, she will be screwing somebody else, and probably this wasn't her first rodeo! This "concerned citizen" loves for his wife to go around screwing other men while he is at work.

Unregistered
    The trooper should not be working in law enforcement. If his wife cannot trust him, how can anyone else? It was suggested that he initiated the affair and went after her very aggressively, I wouldn't doubt that but why her? It wasn't her first time. Was she sending him the signals, like sluts do? Body language? Looks, comments. You have seen it so many times as I have. They give you those hints and imply "go ahead, make a move and I'll make it worth it". They can always deny it later. Why was the husband so eager to go through her text messages? He didn't trust that whore, that's why !!!! But oh no !! He was just so concerned about a state employee wasting time and money having consensual sex with his little princess. It was the FHP's fault, not her !!! The guys a retard. He should be focusing on getting his legal ducks in a row for the impending divorce. She worked this trooper like she had some practice. Glad the ex-trooper got canned, but there are other sides to this story, and none of them are going to be pretty. What about the trooper's wife? Someone calls her and says "turn on the news. Your hubby has been laying pipe while on duty."......What if he has kids? This is sad but it happens a lot. Men used to be most of the cheaters, but in recent history women have definitely caught up and may be taking the lead.

Unregistered
    Wow, I can think of a few Ft Myers Troopers and Lieutenants who have done this. Nothing new, FHP always turns away unless it hit the news.

What about the sergeant that used to hire hookers? In Miami and then Ft Myers.

Unregistered
    Wow, I can think of a few Ft Myers Troopers and Lieutenants who have done this. Nothing new, FHP always turns away unless it hit the news.

What about the sergeant that used to hire hookers? In Miami and then Ft Myers.
    They are no longer called "Hookers"
    According to the Florida Department of Health they are now referred to as "Professional Sex Workers"
    Make a note of that and don't let it happen again or I will turn you in for using the "H" word.

PC Police

Unregistered
    Old 2017 post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast