Trooper has sex on duty, resigns.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Trooper has sex on duty, resigns.

FHP failed to respond to the original complaints of the husband, when he took it to the governors office. That changed.

https://youtu.be/xTsHpNWeJ0w

Unregistered
    Nothing new. So what.

Unregistered
    It's not so much that Joe husband is so concerned about taxpayer's dollars, the real issue is he is married to a slut.
    Firing a trooper wont fix that.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's not so much that Joe husband is so concerned about taxpayer's dollars, the real issue is he is married to a slut.
    Firing a trooper wont fix that.
    Thank you for justifying what the trooper did was correct.

Unregistered
    Thank you for justifying what the trooper did was correct.

I didn't say it was justified. I said that the husband came across as being more concerned about taxpayers money than he was about being married to a whore. It sounds like he thought the only way to stop her actions would be if the trooper lost his job. He deserved to lose his job, but this "concerned citizen" guy is still married to a whore and it will happen again. He's as dumb as you are, although at least he can read.

Unregistered

Talking

I didn't say it was justified. I said that the husband came across as being more concerned about taxpayers money than he was about being married to a whore. It sounds like he thought the only way to stop her actions would be if the trooper lost his job. He deserved to lose his job, but this "concerned citizen" guy is still married to a whore and it will happen again. He's as dumb as you are, although at least he can read.

Exactly, she will be screwing somebody else, and probably this wasn't her first rodeo! This "concerned citizen" loves for his wife to go around screwing other men while he is at work.