Governor to appoint new Executive Director - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Brenda Snipes pootet an her beetle guice abulliah head aint dit nutn but stank like her nasty booty hole. She neet to lay off the kfc n shit.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I for one, I'm glad Gillum didn't elected and Snipes got fired. We don't need those chocolated idiots running this state!
    We need a total reset of our GHQ staff.

Unregistered

Shut up rookie or troll

We haven’t had it this good in a very long time. Spaulding and Thomas are doing a great job. A lot better than what’s his face mike Thomas. And definitely better than brierton and hildreth. Hell, even better than Cserniz and maybe even knight. So basically.... shut your pie hole

Unregistered

Oops

Obviously I meant to type Thompson instead of Thomas. Just wanted to clarify before Thomas and his crew jumped on me. So the correct sentence should have stated Spaulding and Thompson .....

Unregistered
    We haven’t had it this good in a very long time. Spaulding and Thomas are doing a great job. A lot better than what’s his face mike Thomas. And definitely better than brierton and hildreth. Hell, even better than Cserniz and maybe even knight. So basically.... shut your pie hole
    Good? WTF! BCII and FLAIR are Depleting the road every day.

Unregistered
    Brierton and Hildreth were the worst thing to happen to FHP in in its 80 year history, no question. But you're way off on the rest. What exactly did Knight do for the Patrol? He was Colonel 6 years and without a doubt was the biggest "rock star" and self-promoter of a Colonel that we've ever had (part of which came from his being appointed by Jeb, not Fred). But he was all flash and no substance.

Czernis at least brought us into the 21st Century of policing with equipment, vehicles and policies. That being said, he did make some terrible command staff decisions-- the worst of which was putting Brierton in the Number 2 spot which set the agency up for the four-year long "Dark Ages" of the Brierton administration.

Unregistered
    And we wait

Unregistered
    The green teeth duo were the worst bar none.

Unregistered
    What's the deal?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345