Governor to appoint new Executive Director

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You're a DF. Calling someone mentally retarded and you cannot even spell "starts". Nice job DF.
    You’re a DMFPKQLMNOP. You know how stupid you sound. I think everyone in here or works for FHP knows what changes need to be made. You are the only PHUCKING cluless idiot. Misspelled PHUCKING. 😂

Unregistered
    You’re a DMFPKQLMNOP. You know how stupid you sound. I think everyone in here or works for FHP knows what changes need to be made. You are the only PHUCKING cluless idiot. Misspelled PHUCKING. 😂
    I don't want to get involved in the childish name calling game. Im an outsider, what changes do you think the new Governor needs to make, if any, too make FHP a better place to work?

Unregistered
    I don't want to get involved in the childish name calling game. Im an outsider, what changes do you think the new Governor needs to make, if any, too make FHP a better place to work?
    Exactly what I thought. You are an outsider. Everyone else that’s an insider knows what im talking about. So why are you in here and not minding your own business. This is exactly what’s wrong with society today. People all up on other people’s business.

Unregistered
    Exactly what I thought. You are an outsider. Everyone else that’s an insider knows what im talking about. So why are you in here and not minding your own business. This is exactly what’s wrong with society today. People all up on other people’s business.
    You mean like the way you are up in the Governor's business?

Unregistered
    I think you two little boys need to get in a playpen and away from this post since you’re acting like two year olds 🤦*♂️

Unregistered
    Has TR been asked to submit her resignation by a cabinet official?

Unregistered

No........