Missing troopers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Missing troopers

Just out of curiosity, how many troopers were 10:8 tonight or this morning around 2 a.m. to 3:15 a.m.? This is just for the Polk County Troopers and The Troop K Troopers who work the Polk Parkway and possibly Hillsborough County. I will definitely follow this up with a response, but I was just wondering how shorthanded you guys were this morning? Thanks for your comments in advance.

Unregistered
    Soon enough the answer will be 0, because Grady Judd wants to eliminate FHP from his county and he will succeed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Soon enough the answer will be 0, because Grady Judd wants to eliminate FHP from his county and he will succeed.
    Oooooh here we go again. Bla bla bla bla bla. Please just please shut the PHUCk up already. Don’t you have anything better to do? Not this again.... 😡😡😡🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿

Unregistered
    Oooooh here we go again. Bla bla bla bla bla. Please just please shut the PHUCk up already. Don’t you have anything better to do? Not this again.... 😡😡😡🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿
    Awwww.... Sounds like someone has the case of the Mondays.

Dude, you know its happening. Sheriffs are starting to take control of their own Counties, and it is, what it is. Have a back up plan when the hammer drops.

Unregistered
    Awwww.... Sounds like someone has the case of the Mondays.

Dude, you know its happening. Sheriffs are starting to take control of their own Counties, and it is, what it is. Have a back up plan when the hammer drops.
    Wow… Not only are you a genius, but you’re clairvoyant as well. You need to apply at CNN and not waist your time on LEO Affiars.

Unregistered
    Wow… Not only are you a genius, but you’re clairvoyant as well. You need to apply at CNN and not waist your time on LEO Affiars.
    I was just hired on as a political analyst at CNN, even though I'm under an intensive FBI investigation. YOU must be the clairvoyant one! Wow! I'm so impressed!

Unregistered
    For the record, it's "Affairs" and not "Affiars", and its 'waste" and not "waist". You fu**tard.

Unregistered
    2 or 3 will be 10-8 on mids depending on the day

Unregistered
    2 or 3 will be 10-8 on mids depending on the day
    Not in Polk bud

Unregistered
    Don’t worry amigo! You will be able to get another job rolling cigars or making empanadas. And while you do it, you can tell everyone how once you were “elite” and “policed the police”.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast