MPD Holiday Party Wednesday Dec. 12, 2018 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Life of staff is good. Who cares who laughs. Most of you kiss my ass. You can laugh all you want. I command. You move. My pay and pension is better. I’ll have the last laugh

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Life of staff is good. Who cares who laughs. Most of you kiss my ass. You can laugh all you want. I command. You move. My pay and pension is better. I’ll have the last laugh
    I have self respect and respect from those I work with that more than you have.

Unregistered
    I win you lose. I am king you peasant

Unregistered
    I win you lose. I am king you peasant
    Kings fall all the time

Unregistered
    That’s ok. I got my money and pension you insect

Unregistered
    Stick your party up ur azzess

Unregistered
    That’s ok. I got my money and pension you insect
    Then you must be an ex staff memeber trying to make amends for all the evil in your life towards us peons, again kiss off and die a lonely painful death.

Unregistered
    Heres some tips for getting through this shame of a day that’s put on by folks that really don’t care about you. They do it to impress you into thinking they really care. Bring some ear plugs to block the ear bleeding talk from those that don’t really care about you but use you. Bring some stomach medicine to cure the nausea from all the butt licking and kissing that will happen. Pray you can find a corner and slip out the side door. This is why I have never attended and won’t I,V or EO is always available.

Unregistered
    Then you must be an ex staff memeber trying to make amends for all the evil in your life towards us peons, again kiss off and die a lonely painful death.
    Roman is that you?

Unregistered
    No however there are lots of folks here that have made the truth know about the snakes at the Pba that are crawling on their bellies and lie whenever they speak.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast