Holiday Greetings?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Thumbs up Holiday Greetings?

Is the Sheriff going to come to district roll calls this year?

I can wait to hear him say again that if we can’t do our job he will find someone who will, if you don’t like it here you can leave and remind us that we are just a number and can be replaced

What an amazing leader giving his troops the moral boost they deserve.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

I can wait to hear him say again that if we can’t do our job he will find someone who will, if you don’t like it here you can leave and remind us that we are just a number and can be replaced

Good luck finding "someone who will"

Didn't they have their own people, the civilians, posing as job seekers at the career fairs? No one wants to work under that administration and the cadets settle for BSO as a last resort. Who the F would want to work for an agency that doesn't require law enforcement to save lives? Sure.. leave it up to individuals to decide what is, and what is not, a "suicide mission"

Unregistered

You’re just another lazy cop who has never taken a college class in his life. Yes you are easily replaced

Unregistered
    You’re just another lazy cop who has never taken a college class in his life. Yes you are easily replaced
    I have a degree, but can tell you it was a waste of money and time. So please tell me what a college class does for someone???? Cant wait for this answer!

Unregistered
    I have a degree, but can tell you it was a waste of money and time. So please tell me what a college class does for someone???? Cant wait for this answer!
    You are correct. Education is overated. Lmao!!!

Unregistered
    You are correct. Education is overated. Lmao!!!
    That’s why we like your Mom so much she’s just a hard working woman who likes to get on her knee’s and please.

Unregistered
    He is too busy taking his last vacation through the holidays.

Unregistered
    Honestly, if you think about it, the only thing a college degree does is help you find your first job. Because anything after that all employers want to know is how much experience you have. The good news is you don't need a degree to work at this place, unfortunately, even the ones without degrees are smart enough to stay away from this place. This agency has been run in to the ground by this administration. I am almost done with the DROP and can't wait to walk with my cash out. I really feel sorry for the guys just starting.

Sheriff 2020......not!

Unregistered
    Honestly, if you think about it, the only thing a college degree does is help you find your first job. Because anything after that all employers want to know is how much experience you have. The good news is you don't need a degree to work at this place, unfortunately, even the ones without degrees are smart enough to stay away from this place. This agency has been run in to the ground by this administration. I am almost done with the DROP and can't wait to walk with my cash out. I really feel sorry for the guys just starting.

Sheriff 2020......not!
    Dont feel sorry for us. Feel sorry for yourself. At best, you will enjoy 2 years of pension and then croak and the pool guy will enjoy the rest with the ole lady.

Unregistered
    Dont feel sorry for us. Feel sorry for yourself. At best, you will enjoy 2 years of pension and then croak and the pool guy will enjoy the rest with the ole lady.
    There's nothing quite like a snot nosed millennial with something to say. Be safe; and enjoy a long career of community policing and leftist ideology.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast