Time wasted and no help - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chad barely won which says volumes about the morale in this office. If you dont think deputies family and friends voted for Gary in droves your a fool. Chad wont be relected in 23 months folks. Take that to the bank. Mr stfu go get my coffee boy. About all ur worth doing. We know who u are moron.
    That’s really cool, punk. What are you gonna do about it, wimp?

Unregistered
    That’s really cool, punk. What are you gonna do about it, wimp?
    We are already doing it! Right here for everyone to see!

Unregistered
    We are already doing it! Right here for everyone to see!
    Uhhhhhhhhh so this is all you got?! You’re joking right?

Unregistered
    Uhhhhhhhhh so this is all you got?! You’re joking right?
    Yes sir. Thats it. The pen is truly......

Unregistered
    Yes sir. Thats it. The pen is truly......
    Then pen is truly mightier than "STFU, why don't you quit."

Unregistered
    Then pen is truly mightier than "STFU, why don't you quit."
    My posts will get more and more detailed. Im in good standing at work and have never been in trouble. I get good evals and never complain. I watch in anger and post here. Maybe eventually a media interview? Not with a fired deputy or one in bad standing. With a regular deputy. Willing to talk about how so many rake in the dough sitting in offices while a few detectived and a few deputies put their lives on the line, burn out, and handle all the real law enforcement work. How about that brown noser?

Unregistered
    My posts will get more and more detailed. Im in good standing at work and have never been in trouble. I get good evals and never complain. I watch in anger and post here. Maybe eventually a media interview? Not with a fired deputy or one in bad standing. With a regular deputy. Willing to talk about how so many rake in the dough sitting in offices while a few detectived and a few deputies put their lives on the line, burn out, and handle all the real law enforcement work. How about that brown noser?
    Why all the build up, empty threats and maybes puzzy boy? Call the media and schedule your interview today. Makes you feel tough typing it but we both know you’re a coward and no one will give you 5 minutes on the mic.

Unregistered
    "Sheriff Chad" owns the media in this town. Anything that would be scandalous would be squashed with one off the record phone call to the news director of whatever media was even considering it.

Unregistered
    "Sheriff Chad" owns the media in this town. Anything that would be scandalous would be squashed with one off the record phone call to the news director of whatever media was even considering it.
    Then it might be in your best interest to get on his team. Either that or STFU and quit.

Unregistered
    Which is why he should not be Sheriff! Democrat seige! And you support this? You should be worried

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast