Time wasted and no help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Time wasted and no help

While we struggle on patrol, often with no back up, late home every day and writing useless reports and unable to do any proactive policing but yet get *****ed at for weak stats, does anyone wonder how much time is wasted doing publc appearances? Just look at the H CSO Twitter or social media feeds and website. Calculate the Deputies you see times the basic pay. Oh of course they will say time is adjusted but time wasted with 30 plus deputies at a tree lighting ceremony or having coffee at Chik Filet A for coffee with a cop might be better spent helping our workload. Hey Sheriff we are dying out here and your core Deputies do not respect you. How about less t.v. and more presence with us. Why not wear a gun Andy Griffith and ride a shift? The public would probably like to see you out here. But then again you never were a real cop. And Captian R.J. you should respect your specialty team guys as they are realistically pulling double duty. We in no way earn what we give, so quit being a whiny ***** about stats and support your people. And K.P. you need to take uhhhh a course on uhhhhhh public uhhhh speaking or at least know wtf your Detectives are working on before you brief or ummmm try to brief ummm the press. And you look like the guitar player from Poison with that God awful peroxide crunchy hair and your leather tan from driving your boat all weekend with the Chief Deputy and merry marauders of your booze filled "team".Do you and Lt. A.B. share clothes?

Unregistered
    Im with you, sooooo tired of seeing all the Holly jolly crap with CRD and community outreach. Chad you won the election, now let's be Cops. Also sick of seeing the motor units at the District all day or logged in training status. How much friggin training you need if you rode every day you'd handle your bike ok. I rode at my previous agency which was much larger and way more traffic and we didn't train as much training I guess they train to do parades for Chad???

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    While we struggle on patrol, often with no back up, late home every day and writing useless reports and unable to do any proactive policing but yet get *****ed at for weak stats, does anyone wonder how much time is wasted doing publc appearances? Just look at the H CSO Twitter or social media feeds and website. Calculate the Deputies you see times the basic pay. Oh of course they will say time is adjusted but time wasted with 30 plus deputies at a tree lighting ceremony or having coffee at Chik Filet A for coffee with a cop might be better spent helping our workload. Hey Sheriff we are dying out here and your core Deputies do not respect you. How about less t.v. and more presence with us. Why not wear a gun Andy Griffith and ride a shift? The public would probably like to see you out here. But then again you never were a real cop. And Captian R.J. you should respect your specialty team guys as they are realistically pulling double duty. We in no way earn what we give, so quit being a whiny ***** about stats and support your people. And K.P. you need to take uhhhh a course on uhhhhhh public uhhhh speaking or at least know wtf your Detectives are working on before you brief or ummmm try to brief ummm the press. And you look like the guitar player from Poison with that God awful peroxide crunchy hair and your leather tan from driving your boat all weekend with the Chief Deputy and merry marauders of your booze filled "team".Do you and Lt. A.B. share clothes?
    Good post. Dead on. Smoke and morrors. Thats about all they know how to do. The craft of being a cop, leading cops, and running a police agency, and justice has long since died here. Its all about gathering data, populating computer programs, proper stats, and routing, reports, UCR, spelling and so on... what is the point of cte analysts and eye on crime when there are no deputies to act o it. When was the last time you heard a deputy talk about old school cop tricks? Too many people with very fancy titles in offices typing calling themselves cops.

Watch the movie Demolition Man. That police department is what we are becoming.

Unregistered
    What are you people going to do about it? Oh your only choices are to stay and STFU or quit and STFU. Either way, STFU.

Unregistered
    What are you people going to do about it? Oh your only choices are to stay and STFU or quit and STFU. Either way, STFU.
    Im starting to like this guy. I admire his consistency and blind loyalty. Kind of like a dog that loves his owner no matter what, even after his owner beats him. He’s kind of like a mascot of ours. Or maybe not. Maybe he is disgruntled too. Maybe he was screwed over so bad that he knows there is no point in saying anything but be quiet and do your job or just leave.

In the end, I do understand his point. No one cares, no one is listening, and nothing will change, so why ***** about it. And if its that bad, then quit. I get it, but I know for a fact these post are read, and they do make a few just a tiny bit nervous. Also, maybe one day, these posts will make the media. Although they will be be blown off, struck from the record, they will still be seen by someone outside of the agency and maybe a tiny seed will be planted. The source of all problems with law enforcement vs the people can be traced back to the small things we yearn for on these posts.

My advise to STFU&Q person is to not visit this site. No matter how “pointless” it is.

Lastly, yes, these freaking CRD’s need to hit the streets and so do the motor units. If it were up to me, all of Crime Prevention would be dismantled and put back on the street.

Unregistered
    Im starting to like this guy. I admire his consistency and blind loyalty. Kind of like a dog that loves his owner no matter what, even after his owner beats him. He’s kind of like a mascot of ours. Or maybe not. Maybe he is disgruntled too. Maybe he was screwed over so bad that he knows there is no point in saying anything but be quiet and do your job or just leave.

In the end, I do understand his point. No one cares, no one is listening, and nothing will change, so why ***** about it. And if its that bad, then quit. I get it, but I know for a fact these post are read, and they do make a few just a tiny bit nervous. Also, maybe one day, these posts will make the media. Although they will be be blown off, struck from the record, they will still be seen by someone outside of the agency and maybe a tiny seed will be planted. The source of all problems with law enforcement vs the people can be traced back to the small things we yearn for on these posts.

My advise to STFU&Q person is to not visit this site. No matter how “pointless” it is.

Lastly, yes, these freaking CRD’s need to hit the streets and so do the motor units. If it were up to me, all of Crime Prevention would be dismantled and put back on the street.
    I mean community outreach

Unregistered
    Better yet... what are YOU going to do about it if we stay and don’t STFU? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. This is an anonymous forum and no one is actually afraid of anyone. This same useless post comes up in every thread and guess what... no one is taking it seriously. If you have a problem with what’s being discussed then feel free to engage. If this is engaging to you then may God help you.

Unregistered

Wrong

The right people are listening, the future is listening. And trust me, Mr. Narcissist, AKA is following these posts!

Unregistered
    Chad barely won which says volumes about the morale in this office. If you dont think deputies family and friends voted for Gary in droves your a fool. Chad wont be relected in 23 months folks. Take that to the bank. Mr stfu go get my coffee boy. About all ur worth doing. We know who u are moron.

Unregistered
    The right people are listening, the future is listening. And trust me, Mr. Narcissist, AKA is following these posts!
    Great!!! Im counting on that! Even though few of us post, EVERYONE I talk to and even in passing feel the same way.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast