Ben gives Chitwood a well-deserved tongue-lashing! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can this be verified? That is very dishonest to the public.
    Shut up. The public doesn’t need to know. Nor do they care.

Unregistered
    Shut up. The public doesn’t need to know. Nor do they care.
    Try to spread your comments out. When they post 2 minutes apart you make it obvious they are both posted by the same person. Chitwood should expect more out of that high paid PR department.

Unregistered
    Try to spread your comments out. When they post 2 minutes apart you make it obvious they are both posted by the same person. Chitwood should expect more out of that high paid PR department.
    Chitwood is a clown and an embarrassment.

Unregistered
    Can this be verified? That is very dishonest to the public.
    It should be verifiable with public records requests. Ask for a list of reserve officers and the number of hours they worked. It would also be interesting to get a breakdown of reserve vs full time and see how that stacks up against the headcount the admin has quoted publicly.

Unregistered
    Yep. They were both from me. What’s your point?

Unregistered
    Yep. They were both from me. What’s your point?
    The point should be Chitwood is a clown, an embarrassment to law enforcement and clueless as to what leadership means.

Unregistered
    It should be verifiable with public records requests. Ask for a list of reserve officers and the number of hours they worked. It would also be interesting to get a breakdown of reserve vs full time and see how that stacks up against the headcount the admin has quoted publicly.
    I'm on it 👍! I worked late tonight, gotta pay those fees for PRR's Gants sure to charge me for. It's okay, I travel with enough money to buy whatever I want. That's dishonest in the worst degree if true. I'm sure I'll get the PIO's generic automatic email; due to the volume of public records requests .... In other words, the lights are on and no one is home. Very reminiscent of Andrew Jenkins appeal board hearing. There is so much deceit in our once elite agency now. Good cops getting tarnished, alleged lies about employee numbers. Dishonest crime reporting that I have documented with facts, here and also on ABC. I do not hate the Sheriff. There are things I like about his character. I just dont think we are recieving what he sold us during his campaign. I feel as though he let me down... My guess is that he made a mistake, the department actually, and he would not face me. He was angry at me, like he was with John. Well, I'm not an employee he can fire, but I am a citizen who deserves an answer. And being as he didn't face me about my daughter, I have many more questions than I did originally. No one is perfect, people make mistakes. Cops and deputies too. My point being that all should expect honesty. We deserve that! It's not deputies fault crime is so high. There is a national shortage of police and they are overworked. That along with deescalation is going to cost us one way or another... It's simple math, we've lost basically every training professional. Who is going to teach these new kids tactics to save their lives when a lone guardian meets a no good gladiator or a "warrior for bad"? I really hope that never happens, if it does, I imagine more deputies to leave. Only warriors would stay and hunt down the bad guy. Just my .02 cents

Unregistered
    Done! As in already sent to LB in records. I sense the tension and I am very much prepared. Sure got quiet on the Lake Helen post. Is it because I stated facts? I will post the actual PRR on "ABC" shortly 👍

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234