Ben gives Chitwood a well-deserved tongue-lashing! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dietrich would be the sheriff if everybody wanted Ben. Even Ben’s endorsement didn’t cut it. So your 3 minutes will be an ass kiss session?
    Guess we'll see, wont we.. I promise I wont wear my ABC shirt and to shave too, that's called showing respect. "I'M ONLY RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT I SAY, NOT FOR WHAT YOU UNDERSTAND" Kind of epic who I have met and talked with this week... EPIC! And today could be the best yet! Wish me luck ☘

Unregistered
    Dietrich would be the sheriff if everybody wanted Ben. Even Ben’s endorsement didn’t cut it. So your 3 minutes will be an ass kiss session?
    Thank GOD that didn't happen.

Unregistered
    Thank GOD that didn't happen.
    Anyone would do better the Chitwood. Absolutely anyone. Has anyone ever requested the liabilities he is solely responsible for? I'd sure like to know that $ amount? I would bet he is pissed that his money making jail will remain a money maker for the county 😤 Why do you think he lost it? I'm sure you'll say passion, right? Nope, he lost it because it wont be upheld. This was done to protect US, and not personally judge him? Just like today, it wasn't about him... Yet, he comes up in chapter 3 after I get my exposure on issues above his head and paygrade. He doesn't understand because he never cared.

Unregistered
    That’s because those posters don’t work here and only listen to what they want to hear. They certainly are not open-minded. While they do make some valid points, many are lost in the same way Chitwood’s are by thir presentation. Well I do not agree with a lot of what Chitwood has done, there are some good things that these guys won’t mention.
    No one is all bad, not even Chitwood. While I admit to being an ABC’er, I also acknowledge that he’s done some good and has achieved some successes since taking office. Unfortunately for Chitwood, virtually anything good that he has done is completely overshadowed by his unprofessionalism, school-yard bullying tactics, angry rants, foul language, constant insults and infighting, questionable ethics and his over-the-top self-promotion and self-serving motives.

Unregistered
    No one is all bad, not even Chitwood. While I admit to being an ABC’er, I also acknowledge that he’s done some good and has achieved some successes since taking office. Unfortunately for Chitwood, virtually anything good that he has done is completely overshadowed by his unprofessionalism, school-yard bullying tactics, angry rants, foul language, constant insults and infighting, questionable ethics and his over-the-top self-promotion and self-serving motives.
    Good post. I wonder what some of the good things Chitwood has done. He has ruined the livelihood of deputies, supported illegal immigration and lied. Just a joke. He has a PR machine that continues to paint an inaccurate picture of what he is.

Unregistered
    Good post. I wonder what some of the good things Chitwood has done. He has ruined the livelihood of deputies, supported illegal immigration and lied. Just a joke. He has a PR machine that continues to paint an inaccurate picture of what he is.
    He paints an inaccurate picture of everone... Szabo, Jenkins, Dineen, Eckert, the entire council! If you look at the facts, they're all successes for Volusia to be proud of, with the exception of Hearher Post. Mike Chitwood is no success story for us. Being as the council controls Chitwood, they should put him in timeout until further notice.

Unregistered
    He paints an inaccurate picture of everone... Szabo, Jenkins, Dineen, Eckert, the entire council! If you look at the facts, they're all successes for Volusia to be proud of, with the exception of Hearher Post. Mike Chitwood is no success story for us. Being as the council controls Chitwood, they should put him in timeout until further notice.
    And there are a great many more great deputies that left the VCSO in the last year and a half so they would not have to deal with this imbecile or have their reputations tarnished. I would fathom a guess that the mass exodus of deputies in 2017 and 2018 were attributed to the aforementioned.

Unregistered
    And there are a great many more great deputies that left the VCSO in the last year and a half so they would not have to deal with this imbecile or have their reputations tarnished. I would fathom a guess that the mass exodus of deputies in 2017 and 2018 were attributed to the aforementioned.
    That would be a good bet, going by the exit interviews... Most left due to being overworked (deputy shortages) or because of upper management.

Unregistered
    That would be a good bet, going by the exit interviews... Most left due to being overworked (deputy shortages) or because of upper management.
    Where did they go? Meaning what do they all do for work now?

Unregistered
    I call it respect, so will the rest of the council... Which btw, are listening now. Maybe because the problem is personal, or maybe because I have spoken with the correct individuals to intervene and help. Ben's endorsement wasn't his first choice, his first choice didn't want the job, if he did Chitwood would still be marinating in the Daytona cesspool.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast