Ben gives Chitwood a well-deserved tongue-lashing!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Ben gives Chitwood a well-deserved tongue-lashing!

As reported in the News-Journal, when asked what he would say to people who are critical of his use of profanity and personal insults, Chitwood replied: "Go f--- themselves!"
    Ben was among the many people quoted in the story, and I was very glad to see it. Too many times we just silently shrug our shoulders at Chitwood's outrages and think: oh well, that's just the way he is. Well, that may be the way he is, but I don't think it should ever be accepted, ignored or simply shrugged at. Chitwood needs to be called out for the loud-mouth, profane, childish, unprofessional, bully jerk that he is! In the story, Ben said he would go so far as to call Chitwood's comments a dereliction of duty. Unfortunately, the story didn't include the entire quote to explain what Ben meant by that. So in the interest of full disclosure, here's Ben's full quote in response to Chitwood's "Go f--- themselves" comment. Ben is absolutely right about Chitwood; he hit the nail on the head. Can't wait until he takes his seat on the County Council next month!
    "Chitwood's use of filthy language to make his points is uncalled for, unprofessional and demeaning to both the public and the office of Sheriff. But even more disturbing than that is the fact that what he seems to be saying is that he's going to ignore and dismiss everyone who disagree with him. That's the height of hypocrisy and unprofessionalism. I would even go so far as to say it's a dereliction of duty. After all, he's supposed to be the sheriff for everyone -- those who voted for him and those who didn't, those who agree with him and those who don't. It's a shame, but his comments and attitude are simply indefensible ."

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As reported in the News-Journal, when asked what he would say to people who are critical of his use of profanity and personal insults, Chitwood replied: "Go f--- themselves!"
    Ben was among the many people quoted in the story, and I was very glad to see it. Too many times we just silently shrug our shoulders at Chitwood's outrages and think: oh well, that's just the way he is. Well, that may be the way he is, but I don't think it should ever be accepted, ignored or simply shrugged at. Chitwood needs to be called out for the loud-mouth, profane, childish, unprofessional, bully jerk that he is! In the story, Ben said he would go so far as to call Chitwood's comments a dereliction of duty. Unfortunately, the story didn't include the entire quote to explain what Ben meant by that. So in the interest of full disclosure, here's Ben's full quote in response to Chitwood's "Go f--- themselves" comment. Ben is absolutely right about Chitwood; he hit the nail on the head. Can't wait until he takes his seat on the County Council next month!
    "Chitwood's use of filthy language to make his points is uncalled for, unprofessional and demeaning to both the public and the office of Sheriff. But even more disturbing than that is the fact that what he seems to be saying is that he's going to ignore and dismiss everyone who disagree with him. That's the height of hypocrisy and unprofessionalism. I would even go so far as to say it's a dereliction of duty. After all, he's supposed to be the sheriff for everyone -- those who voted for him and those who didn't, those who agree with him and those who don't. It's a shame, but his comments and attitude are simply indefensible ."
    Everybody wishes we had Ben back!!!! He was a professional.

Unregistered
    Everybody wishes we had Ben back!!!! He was a professional.
    No, everybody doesn’t.

Unregistered
    No, everybody doesn’t.
    The poster should have said practically everybody. Chitwood is a joke. I hope he gets scumbag of the week next week. I love the self promotion of him riding his bicycle at the number streets. Notice he has his camera crew out there to document his heroic riding. And notice he does not have a firearm. I hope he does not encounter any crimes while going on his exercise.

Unregistered
    The poster should have said practically everybody. Chitwood is a joke. I hope he gets scumbag of the week next week. I love the self promotion of him riding his bicycle at the number streets. Notice he has his camera crew out there to document his heroic riding. And notice he does not have a firearm. I hope he does not encounter any crimes while going on his exercise.
    He actually did have a firearm on so take a closer look. And you’re wrong about Ben. “Practically everybody” who wants Ben back already retired from their command staff positions. Thank god. I find it quite funny that in the very same post one can criticize Chitwood for name calling yet do the name calling in the next sentence.

Unregistered
    He actually did have a firearm on so take a closer look. And you’re wrong about Ben. “Practically everybody” who wants Ben back already retired from their command staff positions. Thank god. I find it quite funny that in the very same post one can criticize Chitwood for name calling yet do the name calling in the next sentence.
    That’s because those posters don’t work here and only listen to what they want to hear. They certainly are not open-minded. While they do make some valid points, many are lost in the same way Chitwood’s are by thir presentation. Well I do not agree with a lot of what Chitwood has done, there are some good things that these guys won’t mention.

Unregistered
    That’s because those posters don’t work here and only listen to what they want to hear. They certainly are not open-minded. While they do make some valid points, many are lost in the same way Chitwood’s are by thir presentation. Well I do not agree with a lot of what Chitwood has done, there are some good things that these guys won’t mention.
    Bingo. If practically everybody wished Ben was back we would have a different sheriff right now.

Unregistered
    Bingo. If practically everybody wished Ben was back we would have a different sheriff right now.
    Not true... I'll leave that right there. I believe the poster meant everyone who's honest wants him back. Or maybe, all who matter want him back.

Answer how we would have a different Sheriff. We cant fire him, and the union wont step up. I say your department does a confidence vote. And I'll walk the community and ask who wants him after viewing truths. Then we'll know and wont assume. Bet this; if Ben ran, he'd win by a landslide... Ben is not a quitter in any sense, so I feel he will do his job the best he can next month. I'll be there to welcome him at his first meeting. And my 3 minutes will focus on him.

Unregistered
    Not true... I'll leave that right there. I believe the poster meant everyone who's honest wants him back. Or maybe, all who matter want him back.

Answer how we would have a different Sheriff. We cant fire him, and the union wont step up. I say your department does a confidence vote. And I'll walk the community and ask who wants him after viewing truths. Then we'll know and wont assume. Bet this; if Ben ran, he'd win by a landslide... Ben is not a quitter in any sense, so I feel he will do his job the best he can next month. I'll be there to welcome him at his first meeting. And my 3 minutes will focus on him.
    Suck it up. He’s here for two more years and longer if he wants to be. You can walk and talk all you want, but the public loves him. Period, end of story.

Unregistered

Dietrich would be the sheriff if everybody wanted Ben. Even Ben’s endorsement didn’t cut it. So your 3 minutes will be an ass kiss session?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast