Capt. Ira Goldberg's world - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How many “Hey Dep, I need some toilet paper” calls have you responded to????

F’in turn key!
    Let me know when you want to compare your pension to this turnkeys pension.

Unregistered
    Jailers are good at looking at nasty toothless open mouths. Did you swallow your pill...

Unregistered
    Their are staff on in both dle and detention that spent their lives at the job. I can guarantee that they wish everyday that they got ****ed instead of working that much. Their spouses got ****ed, I guarrantee it. They wished you were gone, you were, and now they will continue their same ways. You know this is true....

Unregistered
    Amazing Ira Goldberg holiday party compliments of the Florida Panthers (tickets VIP, food and drink)

All his jailer friends there, (betrain should of taken fighting lessions from the hockey players)

BSO putting Col Ira Golberg first

Discuss
    He is a sexy jailer

Unregistered
    He's a good looking guy. I give him that.

Unregistered
    Their are staff on in both dle and detention that spent their lives at the job. I can guarantee that they wish everyday that they got ****ed instead of working that much. Their spouses got ****ed, I guarrantee it. They wished you were gone, you were, and now they will continue their same ways. You know this is true....
    I can vouch for that because I take max vacations and avoid OT like the plague. This way I can get my rest and recuperation in order to be able to satisfy all the ladies who's husbands work those long hours.

Unregistered
    You seem like a smart guy. 😁

Unregistered
    Let me know when you want to compare your pension to this turnkeys pension.
    Any day baggy pants!!

Unregistered
    Every time I see two DLE and DOD buffions on here comparing bank accounts, I often wonder if some FD guys are on here just sitting back silently watching and smiling as they sip their Louis XIII cognac and lighting Cohiba Behike cigars with burning 100 sollar bills.

Unregistered
    the usual infighting by obviously very "professional"individuals. bottom line: you ALL get paid every 2 weeks, and the checks never bounce. there are plenty of good people in the agency, and plenty of creeps as well.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast