Rainbow coalition promises

Unregistered

Rainbow coalition promises

I have yet heard what the Unicorn Brothers are proposing on a serious platform, what changes they want to implement.
    All I hear is that the incumbents are crooked and should be put in jail. A lot of personal attacking by the Reyes Minions, no facts, but plenty off innuendos. What's up with that?

Unregistered

They gave out flyers that said this....

1. Forensic audit of FOP finances. Ensure stability of union funds.

2. Meet with staff, local politicians, and community, to ensure a good rapport and mutual respect. This will help towards future policies and negotiations.

3. Meet with membership; ensure all members are on email and text list. Communication is the key to success.

4. Send emails, texts, and social media reminders of union meetings to ensure the most possible attendance.

5. Conduct polling in order to ensure we are truly fighting for what the membership wants. Polling will also be a tool to ensure membership approval of contracts during negotiation; not just when it is time to vote.

6. Conduct union rep classes every 6 months. Ensure Officers are well versed on their Officer Bill of Rights.

7. Conduct SBT style trainings for internal affair interview situations.

8. Build comradery by hosting events at the FOP hall and establishing more “open” hours for Officers to socialize.

Unregistered
    Sounds like they are proposing a real union that won’t fly in the little Havana gang there now

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

2. Meet with staff, local politicians, and community, to ensure a good rapport and mutual respect. This will help towards future policies and negotiations.

3. Meet with membership; ensure all members are on email and text list. Communication is the key to success.

4. Send emails, texts, and social media reminders of union meetings to ensure the most possible attendance.

5. Conduct polling in order to ensure we are truly fighting for what the membership wants. Polling will also be a tool to ensure membership approval of contracts during negotiation; not just when it is time to vote.

6. Conduct union rep classes every 6 months. Ensure Officers are well versed on their Officer Bill of Rights.

8. Build comradery by hosting events at the FOP hall and establishing more “open” hours for Officers to socialize.
    9. Fly the Rainbow flag on top of the building.

10. Circle-jerks condones once a month at the FOP office.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Coming from Matt the Rat who was MIA while being in the current FOP administration, who quit w/o notice does not hold much credibility. At least when I called Destephan he returned my calls and I was able to voice my concerns. Not going to let Matt the Rat bite me in the AZZ again

Unregistered
    Javi im going to love not seeing you anymore at the Fop meetings.

Unregistered

Be careful what you wish for

Javi im going to love not seeing you anymore at the Fop meetings.
    Sorry to disappoint you but I will still be the District Director for the next couple of years. Your not getting rid of me that easy. And by the way, what's your name and rank? yea, I thought so. Another cowardly keyboard commando.

Unregistered
    Sorry to disappoint you but I will still be the District Director for the next couple of years. Your not getting rid of me that easy. And by the way, what's your name and rank? yea, I thought so. Another cowardly keyboard commando.
    Notice you didn't sign in your name also shi? Talker

Unregistered
    Notice you didn't sign in your name also shi? Talker
    I don't come on this blog to trash LEO's anonymously; YOU DO
    That's the difference