A total different topic please

Unregistered

A total different topic please

All right everyone, how about we use this for reasons other than bashing each other.. How about info on cafeteria/lunch/barber shop/dry cleaning discounts around the City.. Who offers love.. Who doesn't.. Where are the best looking cafeteria girls.. Etc.. Enough with the same BS over n over... Just a thought...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All right everyone, how about we use this for reasons other than bashing each other.. How about info on cafeteria/lunch/barber shop/dry cleaning discounts around the City.. Who offers love.. Who doesn't.. Where are the best looking cafeteria girls.. Etc.. Enough with the same BS over n over... Just a thought...
    Sailor, that is why I am approaching 5000 posts. I feel your pain. Drop your resume up with the ladies in the office. I will look it over. I can use an executive assistant with common sense. Have your lawyer call mine.

Unregistered

You want happy work environment look up working for google that spend time investing in their employees or other companies.
    But this right here is a toxic sewer!

Unregistered
    Go fly your fricken unicorn into the sunset you snowflake lovin liberal get ready it getting ready to explode.

Unregistered

Boo-ring

Agree. Bored with all the fop baloney...blah blah. Same names your pumping the egos. What else is of interest ....please already.
    What ever happened to Alonzo? Was there any sao lawsuit he brought against them? How is that damage control going as of late?
    And what's new with community policing? New posts please....