Good bye Bobby Jenkins

Unregistered

Good bye Bobby Jenkins

Doesn’t matter who won as long as that loser Bobby Jenkins is gone. Way to go out in style and put another one of your classless tasteless emails out. Good Riddance

Unregistered
    Bobby started to be a pain in the ass...but I would take a 38 homeless 43 alcoholic from Lincoln Road as President over P.O. and his wench. Happy days, folks. Happy days.

Unregistered
    Oh come on Steve. Election is over. Guess you’re back to being a bully again.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bobby started to be a pain in the ass...but I would take a 38 homeless 43 alcoholic from Lincoln Road as President over P.O. and his wench. Happy days, folks. Happy days.
    Ha! Couldn't have agreed more

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2958658]Ha! Couldn't have agreed more.

Dohler I wouldn’t worry to much about the elections. I would worry more about getting 39’d and fired soon. At least neither one is a Liar and a Thief.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2958888]
    Ha! Couldn't have agreed more.

Dohler I wouldn’t worry to much about the elections. I would worry more about getting 39’d and fired soon. At least neither one is a Liar and a Thief.
    Unethical and incompetent more like it.

Unregistered
    Lt AD has been a do nothing for years. Slept all night on mids never answered the radio or approved days off or responded to major calls. But now I know why he never did his job. Because he was home sleeping while he was being paid to be at work not surprised at all

Unregistered
    Laziest white man ever

Unregistered
    We miss you on Mids AD you were a ray of sunshine. I find it funny all the crap you talked about everyone and now your the guy in the hot seat catching heat. I have always been amazed at how one supervisor can do so little and be a complete zero and keep his position. You can’t get out of her fast enough I’m sure the officers on days nonunion your smiling face and work ethic.

Unregistered

Go back to Mids

We miss you on Mids AD you were a ray of sunshine. I find it funny all the crap you talked about everyone and now your the guy in the hot seat catching heat. I have always been amazed at how one supervisor can do so little and be a complete zero and keep his position. You can’t get out of her fast enough I’m sure the officers on days nonunion your smiling face and work ethic.
    AD please go back to mids with all the other miserables of this department. We don’t want your negative energy on dayshift. Oh and if you think no one hears you snoring in the Lt’s Office on Saturday’s your wrong. Honestly why is this guy still here.