News cars
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: News cars

Unregistered

News cars

Where are all the new cars going, I heard we have 40 coming in shortly. Are they seriously going to all the SRO and field force people?

Unregistered
    Who knows but this place is pathetic that the 2018 cars won’t be here until 2019. I’ve never seen a more incompetent purchasing department in my life.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who knows but this place is pathetic that the 2018 cars won’t be here until 2019. I’ve never seen a more incompetent purchasing department in my life.
    Somehow Roger got a f250 in the 2018 fiscal year. Shocker

Unregistered
    Does anyone question how 2018 is 20 days from being over and the police department has yet to see one 2018 budgeted car.... does anyone upstairs talk about what a disaster on all fronts this place is when it comes to purchasing equipment. All other competent agencies will be ready to issue their 2019 vehicles to their officers by first quarter of the year.

Unregistered
    The only thing that matters is the chief has his office done and roger got his truck....be quiet.

Unregistered
    We have 20 brand new cars, all marked, a mix of 2018 and 2019 sitting in the parking garage downtown waiting for lights, the light guy is moving his operation and that is the hold up. We also have another 20 on the way. That’s 40 new SUVs going to patrol division within the next two months. When was the last time we got 40 cars. Be grateful. If you recall from 2009-2010 we got no cars .

Unregistered
    As a recruiting tool why can’t we give everyone a take home car upon completion of the field training program, the other agencies do it

Unregistered
    We have 20 brand new cars, all marked, a mix of 2018 and 2019 sitting in the parking garage downtown waiting for lights, the light guy is moving his operation and that is the hold up. We also have another 20 on the way. That’s 40 new SUVs going to patrol division within the next two months. When was the last time we got 40 cars. Be grateful. If you recall from 2009-2010 we got no cars .
    Yes is equipment improving from the days where we had to sprint out of briefing to the back lot to find a car to drive. Often never having a laptop for that car.. yes I remember those days! But it’s always some excuse at this place why the equipment isn’t here on time! One year it’s Fuji’s painting, other years it’s the barn, other years it’s lighting wireless or whoever the hell the city finds with the cheapest quote. Bottom line is 2019 is almost here and the only person who has received a car is Roger.. and he received a brand new f250 for what reason? I do not know!

Unregistered
    If your a good looking young male officer give it time, she’ll introduce herself shortly.
    Ooohhh I'm intrigued, do tell more.......

Unregistered
    Here’s an idea, why don’t you guys quit wrecking the ones we have?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast