You Guys Look Like A-holes

Unregistered

You Guys Look Like A-holes

Your attempts to help Charlotte county stop Constitutionally protected activities is making many of you (and the agency) look like a bunch of puckered up A-holes. A few of you have clearly been on the right side of the law in the videos I've seen but others look like real Nazis enforcing laws that don't exist or don't apply. Not to mention three of you standing guard at a non-judicial trespass hearing today.

You know the Federal 1983 action is coming right? How many of your names do you want on the "Defendant" line? Keep it up morons.

Unregistered
    Yes! You all swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States. Does that mean ANYTHING to you? Do you even KNOW what that means? Did you even READ the Constitution before or after you swore to uphold and defend it? Because what you are doing now is attacking the very thing that provides Americans their freedom. That is the most unpatriotic thing I can imagine anyone doing. The fact that you wear a badge and it is literally your JOB to support the Constitution makes your actions even more disgusting. Let me guess, you hate that Kap kneels for the flag because it is Un-American? Well what YOU all are doing it far worse. Heil Hitler

Unregistered
    I'm happy to see activity and other people taking notice and speaking up. I hope all of you at CCSO understand thatEVERYONE is taking note of the excess police and over policing of this small county. Many are aware of the Criminal informants you protect and allow to evade the law (one person I know had 10 felonies and back on the street 3 days later, still selling dope but narc ing for the ccso), many are aware of the undercover police with unmarked vehicles, the stingrays and yall patrolling LOOKING for literally anything to ruin a life over. I've met many great officers here, I've met many that left due to their moral standings and the apparent unethical workings of this agency but, just know we are ALL becoming wary, tired, and have taken notice of your sometimes appauling treatment of the people you promised to protect. Just yesterday me and dozens of others watched one of your officers giving a 90 year old woman in a handicapped parking spot at the PG Publix a hard time and what looked like a ticket. She looked lost, and man I've never seen so many people look at an officer in absolute disgust. Get it together or you're going to have a really angry county.

Unregistered
    Charlotte county government has become a parasite on the people of the county. They are the largest employer in the county. Why? They have sucked literally billions of dollars out of our local economy and have padded the personal nest eggs of every government employee with extravagant benefits and lifetime paychecks that transfer to spouses when so many of us are going without and have no benefits and retirement fund. Who the hell do they think they are?

They have secreted away over a billion dollars of OUR money in reserve for themselves. Then they try and keep that secret by passing "secrecy laws" to hide how much they have stolen. They over police, over fine, over tax, over regulate and waste so much of our money on pet projects that do little or nothing for the people that live here. Then they tell us what we can and cannot do with our own property and if we refuse to pay their extorted property taxes, they steal our land. The average citizen pays about 60% of everything they own in one form of tax or another. Enough is enough. The people are waking up and the police are not going to be able to stop what's coming. Just look at France.