HCSO Public Affairs Office Falling Apart - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You need to worry about yourself and your own welfare, you idiot f&$@. Do yourself a big favor and STFU.
    You will not shut us down or make us go away, your incompetent and phony BS has been exposed and your not fooling anyone any longer. CC and DL have started to see you for who you really are and so does the rest of the staff. It’s only a matter of time before you do something else stupid and embarrass the Sheriffs Department.

Unregistered
    DA Sr. completely overshadowed today’s Awards Ceremony and turned it into a mockery with his continued request to “Join HIM in Congratulating” the award recipients! Seriously, wasn’t it the Sheriff who was doing the congratulating!? What about that snarky giggles?? I bet those comments weren’t even in the script and he added his own personal comments because it’s all about DA Jr. When he beats the Sheriff on the next election, then maybe some of you will wake up! Many of us are sick of it!

Unregistered

Sheriffs Department?????

You will not shut us down or make us go away, your incompetent and phony BS has been exposed and your not fooling anyone any longer. CC and DL have started to see you for who you really are and so does the rest of the staff. It’s only a matter of time before you do something else stupid and embarrass the Sheriffs Department.
    And which "Department" within the Sheriff's OFFICE would be embarrassed? And "Sheriffs" is plural. "Sheriff's" is possessive.

Unregistered
    And which "Department" within the Sheriff's OFFICE would be embarrassed? And "Sheriffs" is plural. "Sheriff's" is possessive.
    It's clear this person is a terrible cop with that inability to spell or use correct verbiage.

Unregistered

Lil Colonel wanna be

Ut Oh - Looks like the Lil Colonel’s ( DA Sr) A-Team is getting renamed the “WeBGone” Team. This walking disaster has been exposed as nothing but a incompetent, self-serving, extreme narcissist who needs to go back and sell his Popcorn. Also, your not a deputy, please stop trying to act like one. The SWAT guys are sick of you hanging out with them. Watch out KP, he is not happy with you!

https://youtu.be/pPE7X_6-MNA

Unregistered
    Ut Oh - Looks like the Lil Colonel’s ( DA Sr) A-Team is getting renamed the “WeBGone” Team. This walking disaster has been exposed as nothing but a incompetent, self-serving, extreme narcissist who needs to go back and sell his Popcorn. Also, your not a deputy, please stop trying to act like one. The SWAT guys are sick of you hanging out with them. Watch out KP, he is not happy with you!

https://youtu.be/pPE7X_6-MNA
    That video makes me sick! A team to push smoke and mirrors fluff while we are beyond hurting out there!

I guess this whole high school morning show squad would be ok if the god damn front lines were propery staffed! Again I went home hours late last night due to only 5 of us working with no mid shift!!! Really? Fire these TV idiots or put them through the academy and hit the streets or fire them and use the money for more cops. This fluffy crap makes me rage! This is a law enforcement agency! Nothing more!

Its ok, I make sure to tell the whole truth once I get to my calls. If they ask why I took long to respond to their calls and so on. I make it clear how short we are and so on...

Unregistered
    I make it clear how short we are and so on...

We have more than enough deputies to handle all the calls, in a timely manner, with ease. We just refuse to put enough of our deputies on the road.

Unregistered
    We have more than enough deputies to handle all the calls, in a timely manner, with ease. We just refuse to put enough of our deputies on the road.
    Good point. Great point! Too many sworn deputies (COPS) sitting in offices, wearing polo shirts, and doing everything but policing. Waste of money and resources. Thanks. I will adjust what I tell the public. Too many non essential personnel working here.

Unregistered
    That video makes me sick! A team to push smoke and mirrors fluff while we are beyond hurting out there!

I guess this whole high school morning show squad would be ok if the god damn front lines were propery staffed! Again I went home hours late last night due to only 5 of us working with no mid shift!!! Really? Fire these TV idiots or put them through the academy and hit the streets or fire them and use the money for more cops. This fluffy crap makes me rage! This is a law enforcement agency! Nothing more!

Its ok, I make sure to tell the whole truth once I get to my calls. If they ask why I took long to respond to their calls and so on. I make it clear how short we are and so on...
    So jealousy of others who have had a successful career makes you “rage”. You don’t have the proper temperament to be a modern law enforcement officer. You should be indicted.

Unregistered
    So jealousy of others who have had a successful career makes you “rage”. You don’t have the proper temperament to be a modern law enforcement officer. You should be indicted.
    You spun my words around. With your controlling manipulation. Like the typical stereotypical power tripping cop does. The kind that the public hates and the kind that makes us, down to earth officers that come from a place of logic, look very bad. What makes me rage is the waste of money spent to creat useless non essential command positions and departments that are not necessary. Especially when the PRIMARY departments and primary units that perform the CORE functions of this agency’s existence is neglected. Law enforcement has been around for hundreds of years. Police officers and latent inspectors have been around without any of the fluff. This agency is a show off. All bark and no bite. Sarasota just arrested, what? 100 drug dealers? Polk arrested, what? Over 100 people in prostitution and human trafficking? What did we do? A new district? A fifth colonel? Less deputies? Screw you mindless drone. Yesterday 50% of my calls were inside newly built apartments and neighborhoods. As my zone grows and the county rakes in the dough, the number of deputies are less and less. So screw you. I will continue to embarrass this agency.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast