HCSO Public Affairs Office Falling Apart - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Major Unpluggrf

Unhappy Lil General DA Sr

Looks like the Lil General DA Sr. couldn’t help himself again!! He had to have his big teeth mug shot in the photos of the “Command Staff” at Metropolitan Ministries posted on HCSO Social Media.....Geeez give it a rest, we’re tired of your goofy selfies and photobombs!

Rickenbacher

Popcorn Salesman

Looks like the Pubic Affairs Office is recruiting a new media person for big $$$. Anyone applying for that position needs to question why so many people have suddenly resigned! No one will want to work in that caustic environment under the supervision of the "Lil Colonel" wannabe. He needs to go back to being a popcorn salesman before he runs the rest of the department into the ground.

Unregistered
    Bring back Jack Espinosa

Unregistered
    You know it’s bad when the previous media hires are running back to their media jobs.

Time to go

Exclamation Popcorn man needs to go!

Nothing will change and no one will be able to work in that office until CC gets rid of DA Sr. It is a hostile work enviroment and CC needs to wake up. He has his OWN self-serving agenda that maybe the staff doesn’t want to see, but the troops have started seeing it and his phony “hey bro routine” and they are tired of it. Time to send the popcorn man popping his BS somewhere else.

ByBy Popcorn Man

Another one leaves in disgust!

Mr. I shave my arms for SWAT, DA Sr has run off another member in the Public Affairs Office. CN walked out Friday because she couldn’t deal with Mr Popcorn man any longer. So much for the amazing A-Team, everyone who has left has either adversely resigned or been fired. DA Sr has systematically dismantled and destroyed the Public Affairs Offiice. Hope CC and other staff members are realizing how this imbecile and his self-serving bull sh*^ along with his total incompetence and lack of leadership is publicly embarrassing our office.

Major Fed Up!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ByBy Popcorn Man View Post
    Mr. I shave my arms for SWAT, DA Sr has run off another member in the Public Affairs Office. CN walked out Friday because she couldn’t deal with Mr Popcorn man any longer. So much for the amazing A-Team, everyone who has left has either adversely resigned or been fired. DA Sr has systematically dismantled and destroyed the Public Affairs Offiice. Hope CC and other staff members are realizing how this imbecile and his self-serving bull sh*^ along with his total incompetence and lack of leadership is publicly embarrassing our office.

Major Fed Up!
    Most likely he'll get promoted🙃

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ByBy Popcorn Man View Post

Major Fed Up!
    How is he publicly embarrassing the office, stupid? Nobody in the public gives a $hit about the things you’re crying about. The public wants the cops to leave them alone or kiss their ass. Either way, they could not care any less about what’s going on inside the office. So STFU and quit if you don’t like it, idiot loser.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123