From Parkland, FL - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chitwood and Israel are birds of a feather. Don’t be fooled by the smoke and mirrors.
    Go easy on chitwood. He has quite a fan club...all the illegal immigrants in Volusia county. Also included are Kyle Bainbridge, Johnny "I cannot shoot and I also violate the fourth amendment Creamer", Carla Quan, Janelle Ho-man and Susan Cerbone.

He really is the scumbag of the week.

Leadership by example

Unregistered
    Go easy on chitwood. He has quite a fan club...all the illegal immigrants in Volusia county. Also included are Kyle Bainbridge, Johnny "I cannot shoot and I also violate the fourth amendment Creamer", Carla Quan, Janelle Ho-man and Susan Cerbone.

He really is the scumbag of the week.

Leadership by example
    You sure do have a lot of hate in you. You sure do have a list of people you don’t like but probably never met. One of those is dating a rank and file member who you claim to be a supporter of. I’ve noticed you hold on to grudges a long time. You really should consider the sources of your information and check their files. You look like a fool speaking on things that aren’t true.

Unregistered
    You sure do have a lot of hate in you. You sure do have a list of people you don’t like but probably never met. One of those is dating a rank and file member who you claim to be a supporter of. I’ve noticed you hold on to grudges a long time. You really should consider the sources of your information and check their files. You look like a fool speaking on things that aren’t true.
    Sorry to have upset you Chitty. Have a nice Pearl Harbor Remembrance day.

Unregistered
    I wish I could facetime my popcorn eating right now! Damn leo affairs!

Unregistered
    I wish I could facetime my popcorn eating right now! Damn leo affairs!
    Did you check Stephanie’s, Johns, Charlie’s and Luke’s? What a group!

Unregistered
    Um yeah, ☝️ that comment wasn't mine!!! 😎 ABC 2020, for the Parkland parents; ABC 2020 stands for "Anyone but Chitwood"!

To answer your question, why yes I have. And just as your well directed kangaroo court goes, and what I have on record proving your records are not correct or complete, I dont trust your different spanks for different ranks kangaroo court! The records I possess personally would floor you as a citizen. If you want to know the truth= You, and these pages prove there is a problem with professional courtesy! Do you realise this? Im an open book, and you're not very intelligent. And because of Chitwood, very great people, who are irreplaceable to our county are suffering. Those good people suffer and get negatively percieved because they're puppets, doing what they're told and not what's right! I know so many people! My reach grows everyday. The knowledge I have gained by observing this page for many years has taught me what I know. No need to name people who are gone??? They're not my friends, socially on social media yes, but not my hangout partner or biking buddies??? We connected through a mutual interest. And that's that, not that I should explain myself, as I said, I'm an open book. What I have learned is how easily a worker bee can be cast off rather than fixed... Law Enforcement is probably the hardest job in the world. I have done my research and I ask the horse itself whenever possible. I'll use VCSO as an example okay.

The public views you all as machines without feelings. Truth is, you're people just like us, with feelings and emotions. Cops see scenes I couldn't imagine or stomach. I know, I asked. The public thinks you guys have it rough with the criminals and the unsafe conditions but overlook the obvious... Being forced to kill someone or die yourself, the department not backing you, very reminiscent of the current elected dishonest Sheriff. Wearing both armor plates on your back while at districts or admin to avoid the dreaded full frontal backstabbing running rampant in your department!!! I'm in the know. The professional courtesy is a much needed tool in law enforcement, y'all got it rough and are human and make mistakes. Were all just people with differing agendas, and mine is for honesty and the greater good. I really do love this county. I want Chitwood to succeed, but he cannot fix the damage he has caused. I consider Chitwood a friend, he even told me "thank you buddy" at Compstat in New Smyrna. I'm guessing he thanked me because I didnt rip into him? The truth is that I wasn't prepared and didn't intend to speak, but I did. It was my warm up... Refer my 1st council meeting (with no audience) and 3 minutes to talk, NOT GOOD, NOT BAD THOUGH! I faced the dreaded Sheriff and spoke truths. Did they listen? That's debatable. What isn't, is that it's on the record. I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand. What I learned at Compstat is that I am not limited to 3 minutes, I can ask questions, and I can even interrupt a lie, and allow a do-over for a more honest answer.😮 I have just begun. I am learning the system and more importantly how it works. I can manipulate my terms just as the crime stats are manipulated. I'm on page ONE dear. Oh, and the reasons I didnt visit Compstat earlier was to make a record of settings and the format. I bet he changes that openness soon in future Compstat meetings🤔 Maybe that'll be your sign. I'm not going away. I'm not laying down. Instead of pointing fingers you all need to unite and have each others backs. Believe me when I tell you that 90% of what I do is to misdirect or mislead. Keep you guessing and blaming this guy or that guy for "leaks". Moral to the story; I'm way more ready than I ever was. And I'm getting more and more crafty at my abilities. Met someone today that I respect on a level of Ben Johnson, no names, you know who you are. Thank you for what you've done for us in Volusia County. I look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Would you like to know anything else? Its Friday y'all, go relax and think about that a bit.

Unregistered
    Yup, I check all, founded and unfounded... You do understand that my interactions and records begin in 2000? I see the patterns. I see the tactics. I see how certain questions aren't asked.

The group you speak of actually kept us safe... They have hard jobs, are human and make mistakes. You make a good point: why discard the worker bees? Why not fix em like the bars n stars? The bars and stars are privy to protections that rank and file do not. CB lost his job because Chitwood can work in grey areas but no one else can! I can argue every person's case you've stated. Just not here. I'm an open book, I'll buy you dinner? Exchange notes maybe? I'll give you a T-shirt too. You never know, in 20 years a mint ABC shirt may be profitable. Keep your chin up. Good is coming, and that's a promise. If all goes well I may just announce the news early next week. We'll see, that's for sure

Unregistered
    Yup, I check all, founded and unfounded... You do understand that my interactions and records begin in 2000? I see the patterns. I see the tactics. I see how certain questions aren't asked.

The group you speak of actually kept us safe... They have hard jobs, are human and make mistakes. You make a good point: why discard the worker bees? Why not fix em like the bars n stars? The bars and stars are privy to protections that rank and file do not. CB lost his job because Chitwood can work in grey areas but no one else can! I can argue every person's case you've stated. Just not here. I'm an open book, I'll buy you dinner? Exchange notes maybe? I'll give you a T-shirt too. You never know, in 20 years a mint ABC shirt may be profitable. Keep your chin up. Good is coming, and that's a promise. If all goes well I may just announce the news early next week. We'll see, that's for sure
    May want to check the CB file prior to 2000. Not the first time he was fired. You can justify the LD and SF files? Humor us all please.

Unregistered
    May want to check the CB file prior to 2000. Not the first time he was fired. You can justify the LD and SF files? Humor us all please.
    I said I can argue... JUST THE FACTS 👌 not justify. Go reread the comment.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast