From Parkland, FL
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

From Parkland, FL

If you don't want Chitwood, we'd be happy to have him for OUR Sheriff !!

Got anyone else up there (with a pair) who would be interested in running for 2020? We still don't have a challenger for the "Amazing" leader of Broward County. Be Safe everyone.

- MSD Parents

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Got anyone else up there (with a pair) who would be interested in running for 2020? We still don't have a challenger for the "Amazing" leader of Broward County. Be Safe everyone.

- MSD Parents
    You want a sheriff that supports illegal immigration and sanctuary cities, cannot qualify with a firearm, lies and has veracity issues, promotes unequally, disciplines unequally. We both have losers for sheriffs.

Unregistered
    You want a sheriff that supports illegal immigration and sanctuary cities, cannot qualify with a firearm, lies and has veracity issues, promotes unequally, disciplines unequally. We both have losers for sheriffs.
    Are you blind? He already said he did.

Unregistered
    Are you blind? He already said he did.
    I was just wanting to make sure the original poster knew the true Mike Chitwood. Not what the spin doctors from the PIO, the DBNJ and Mikey Chitwood have created. I think once they realized he is just as pathetic as Israel there is no way they would want him.

I am not blind. Just trying to illuminate the environment we find ourselves in so that everyone can benefit. Hope this helps.

Leadership by example.

Unregistered
    Mike Chitwood - Scumbag of the week.

Unregistered
    I was just wanting to make sure the original poster knew the true Mike Chitwood. Not what the spin doctors from the PIO, the DBNJ and Mikey Chitwood have created. I think once they realized he is just as pathetic as Israel there is no way they would want him.

I am not blind. Just trying to illuminate the environment we find ourselves in so that everyone can benefit. Hope this helps.

Leadership by example.
    It’s obvious he’s been reading these threads. And you can’t read them without seeing all your rhetoric. So I’m quite sure he doesn’t need your illumination.

Unregistered
    It’s obvious he’s been reading these threads. And you can’t read them without seeing all your rhetoric. So I’m quite sure he doesn’t need your illumination.
    I think he does. Chitwood is getting progressively worse as a leader...well, lets be honest. He was never that good as a leader....but excellent as a self-promoter. Hope this helps.

Leadership by example.

Unregistered

Send him down there!

After that massacre, you all are still trying to hire dummies who can't perform well. He can't solve crimes up here and does not even carry a gun. Way to make Parkland safer.. Since you have so much confidence in him, by all means take him!

Unregistered
    After that massacre, you all are still trying to hire dummies who can't perform well. He can't solve crimes up here and does not even carry a gun. Way to make Parkland safer.. Since you have so much confidence in him, by all means take him!
    I second that!!! TAKE HIM. You hear that Chitty, they want you! Run Chitty Run, or hobble on them bad knees 🤣

Unregistered

- MSD Parents
    Chitwood and Israel are birds of a feather. Don’t be fooled by the smoke and mirrors.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast