From Parkland, FL - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Heather's nose looks like it is growing....is that due to her lying or her cocaine use?
    best post yet!!!!!!

Unregistered
    best post yet!!!!!!
    I am not surprised. It is not very hard for low IQ ABC building blocks individuals like yourself to get excited over juvenile regurgitated post. It must upset you the Post’s are very successful. While Alvin is sleeping in late in bed with his mother dreaming of sexually stalking Post, Randy is training our wonderful deputies and Heather is providing steadfast leadership on the council. While Hank can’t get to the bathroom, Barker delivers the gold standard in blogging and flushes Hank’s chances of becoming relevant or newsworthy. Chief Newman is providing “impeccable safety and security to our children while the “incompetent” Sergeant Scumbag Keith “Stopsticks” Pecker resigned for being one of the most imbecile supervisors in the history of VCSO. While Chitwood is allocating his own budget thanks to Amendment 10, Szabo is allocating how many rental brochures he should put in the Jiffy store rack. I would say something about Jenkins, however, he has the best job in the work pruning trees back from the power lines living the dream. New year, but, not a new you! I can understand why you ladies are so angry on the inside still with yourselves.

Unregistered
    best post yet!!!!!!
    It’s understandable to get excited when you have a low IQ.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567