+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Adams Arms Failure AGAIN!!!!

    Great! The great Adams Arms has had yet another failure at PCSO. Someone’s firing pin was broken. How in the hell does that happen? That major failure along with the full auto for semi auto rifles we got are serious issues. And no where are Adams Arms in the running with Colt, Rock River, Bushmaster, DPMS, HK, Sig, or any other main stay of AR’s. But somehow we ended up with them here. When will the Sheriff give a shit that they are issuing CRAP rifles?

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Great! The great Adams Arms has had yet another failure at PCSO. Someone’s firing pin was broken. How in the hell does that happen? That major failure along with the full auto for semi auto rifles we got are serious issues. And no where are Adams Arms in the running with Colt, Rock River, Bushmaster, DPMS, HK, Sig, or any other main stay of AR’s. But somehow we ended up with them here. When will the Sheriff give a shit that they are issuing CRAP rifles?
    When other firearms manufacturers sweeten the personal perks Car1 gets. That's when.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Great! The great Adams Arms has had yet another failure at PCSO. Someone’s firing pin was broken. How in the hell does that happen? That major failure along with the full auto for semi auto rifles we got are serious issues. And no where are Adams Arms in the running with Colt, Rock River, Bushmaster, DPMS, HK, Sig, or any other main stay of AR’s. But somehow we ended up with them here. When will the Sheriff give a shit that they are issuing CRAP rifles?
    Remington 870 with slugs for all you patrol slugs. Now stop *****ing and put the rifle back together right and the firing pins won't break.. Rifles look good on Live PD but have any real application for patrol.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    SWAT should hold classes on how to correctly assemble and clean ARs. They are the real operators who know those rifles inside and out, they can take them apart and re-assemble them with their eyes closed.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    SWAT should hold classes on how to correctly assemble and clean ARs. They are the real operators who know those rifles inside and out, they can take them apart and re-assemble them with their eyes closed.
    It's only you afghan worrier that can do it blind folded and in less than 30 seconds.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    SWAT should hold classes on how to correctly assemble and clean ARs. They are the real operators who know those rifles inside and out, they can take them apart and re-assemble them with their eyes closed.
    Don’t believe our swat “operators” if they offer to clean your gun blindfolded. Is what they really mean is they will put a blindfold on you and then play with your crank

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    How many in the command staff personally bought Adams Arms AR15’s when we decided to go with this backwards company. Richey Nalven did. He showed it off to quite a few people and bragged how on the cheap he got it. Fact.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Remington 870 with slugs for all you patrol slugs. Now stop *****ing and put the rifle back together right and the firing pins won't break.. Rifles look good on Live PD but have any real application for patrol.
    Very few are proficient with the rifle which has a lot of problems due to inferior parts. AR rifles have no place in urban settings for LEO work, they are useful in war combat shooting 200-300 yards away. The Remington 870 with slugs is perfectly adequate for 0-50 yards in urban settings and has a lot fewer breakdown problems. Someone is getting a kickback.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Here we go with the dinosaurs ranting about the 870. Here just take my glock 21 and give me your trusty ol' .38. Blah blah blah.

    Just purchase ARs that aren't garbage rather than focusing on the piston on the Adams. There are an endless number of options for the same if not less money.

    Its not car 1. I doubt he even knew what he was signing off on. It definitely wasnt training, I know that for a fact. Its the douchebags in between.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here we go with the dinosaurs ranting about the 870. Here just take my glock 21 and give me your trusty ol' .38. Blah blah blah.

    Just purchase ARs that aren't garbage rather than focusing on the piston on the Adams. There are an endless number of options for the same if not less money.

    Its not car 1. I doubt he even knew what he was signing off on. It definitely wasnt training, I know that for a fact. Its the douchebags in between.
    Agree!!! It was probably the command staff assholes who took a tour of AA and later bought guns below cost. I wonder if they followed the law on getting those. If so there are records available.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •