+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 59
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chitwood is lucky Ben is not on the council yet. Ben would take Chitwood out to the woodshed and give little mikey the beatdown he deserves. Chitwood is an embarrassment.
    Ben is and always has been a do boy *****. He won’t have any impact except fill the shoes that are already there

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ben is and always has been a do boy *****. He won’t have any impact except fill the shoes that are already there
    Ben is a team player. And Ben wont fit in Cusacks shoes

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ben is and always has been a do boy *****. He won’t have any impact except fill the shoes that are already there
    Read the News Journal updated story. Here is Ben Johnsons quote; "Some of Chitwoods most recent comments are beyond unprofessional" and also stated, "I'd go as far to say it's a dereliction of his duties". So, I beg to question how Ben wont have impact? He already is and hasn't been sworn in yet. You better wake up... Ben works for US in his sleep. VCSO lost its image when we lost Ben. I bumped into Ben many times during his campaign. 4 out of 5 times Ben was talking to deputies or Sergeants. He was working, caring before he was even elected to the council. I spoke with him in depth... I know how much he loved his troops along with the image. Ben defended both, and defined leadership and honesty. I ask if Chitwood knows what leadership and honesty entails. No one can argue the Volusia improved under Ben's tenure. Again, I ask has it improved during Chitwoods? The ability to openly violate his own policies that he fires others for? Szabo only criticized Chitwoods leadership, he did not call him names

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Read the News Journal updated story. Here is Ben Johnsons quote; "Some of Chitwoods most recent comments are beyond unprofessional" and also stated, "I'd go as far to say it's a dereliction of his duties". So, I beg to question how Ben wont have impact? He already is and hasn't been sworn in yet. You better wake up... Ben works for US in his sleep. VCSO lost its image when we lost Ben. I bumped into Ben many times during his campaign. 4 out of 5 times Ben was talking to deputies or Sergeants. He was working, caring before he was even elected to the council. I spoke with him in depth... I know how much he loved his troops along with the image. Ben defended both, and defined leadership and honesty. I ask if Chitwood knows what leadership and honesty entails. No one can argue the Volusia improved under Ben's tenure. Again, I ask has it improved during Chitwoods? The ability to openly violate his own policies that he fires others for? Szabo only criticized Chitwoods leadership, he did not call him names
    You obviously don't work for this agency.

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You obviously don't work for this agency.
    No, I dont Mr Bean... What does that have to do with my personal experiences? What does that have to do with the topic were discussing like adults? I'm one of the critics, I'm one that Chitwood suggests to go **** themselves. It is loyal to defend your boss, and that's commendable. But, then again its stupid to stay on a sinking ship. ⌛

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Leadership By Example.

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No, I dont Mr Bean... What does that have to do with my personal experiences? What does that have to do with the topic were discussing like adults? I'm one of the critics, I'm one that Chitwood suggests to go **** themselves. It is loyal to defend your boss, and that's commendable. But, then again its stupid to stay on a sinking ship. ⌛
    Point is, you don’t know what it was like working under Ben. Therefore you are talking out of your ass.

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Point is, you don’t know what it was like working under Ben. Therefore you are talking out of your ass.
    Point being... Ben is gone! Truth hurts. Cowardice in the line of fire is his new slogan. Reminiscent of the Coward from Broward. They're both retard wops from Philly. They should get a room and talk about the first thing to come up.

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Point is, you don’t know what it was like working under Ben. Therefore you are talking out of your ass.
    DOES MY BREATH STINK? 🤣🤣🤣 You are the retard responding to flatulence, just saying

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    SHERIFF MIKE CHITWOOD IS THE SCUMBAG OF VOLUSIA COUNTY. Boy, the public knows now!!! Way to go Chitscum. You are an infantile little boy. I would bet that any challenger will have you out of office. I believe it's time for a CONFIDENCE VOTE.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •