+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

SCUMBAGS of the week???

Wow, that Sheriff sure has a way with words, doesn't he. He and councilwoman Heather Post are the real scumbags, just not only this week. Why does the Sheriff take the challenge as a personal attack on himself. Why does the Sheriff do worse than he fired Szabo for. How can Post be his postergirl for good? Seriously! How? She is the last person to attempt to pass off as honest and trusting! Her record speaks for itself... Maybe this is their connection, you know, with the truth coming out about their pasts. Nothing to lose now. So just tell all the critics to go **** themselves is our Sheriffs answer. The truth hurts and I'm no attorney. I'll say this, I sincerely doubt ammendment 10 will be upheld, and this is anger we see seeping from Chitwoods pores. Anger that he cannot control, sort of like his whole department. I never wanted Mike Chitwood to fail, he was just destined to.

Unregistered
    It is a joke that the taxpayers had to pay for this idiotic sign. Surely Chitwood can think of something better to use taxpayer money on than a sign showing his frustration with other elected officials. Why doesn't he do like the VCSO deputies union and use their own money, time and effort and make a sign...oh, that's right...chitwood called that sign immature and a juvenile prank.

I think his sign is immature and a juvenile prank and I am pretty disgusted that I had to pay for it with my tax money.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow, that Sheriff sure has a way with words, doesn't he. He and councilwoman Heather Post are the real scumbags, just not only this week. Why does the Sheriff take the challenge as a personal attack on himself. Why does the Sheriff do worse than he fired Szabo for. How can Post be his postergirl for good? Seriously! How? She is the last person to attempt to pass off as honest and trusting! Her record speaks for itself... Maybe this is their connection, you know, with the truth coming out about their pasts. Nothing to lose now. So just tell all the critics to go **** themselves is our Sheriffs answer. The truth hurts and I'm no attorney. I'll say this, I sincerely doubt ammendment 10 will be upheld, and this is anger we see seeping from Chitwoods pores. Anger that he cannot control, sort of like his whole department. I never wanted Mike Chitwood to fail, he was just destined to.
    Chitwood answers to the people. The majority of Volusia County who voted in favor of amendment 10. He will no longer answer to the council.

Unregistered
    Chitwood answers to the people. The majority of Volusia County who voted in favor of amendment 10. He will no longer answer to the council.
    Neither you or I will decide that, I assure you of that. I read the home rule charter and the wording to challenge. The courts will rule. Now that I factually brought you back to reality, take a min and answer one or two of my questions rather than babbling something irrelevant. Call that my challenge to you

Unregistered
    Ask what Chitwood says to his critics... Then imagine your mother a critic

Unregistered
    Say what you want, but the public loves him.

Unregistered
    Neither you or I will decide that, I assure you of that. I read the home rule charter and the wording to challenge. The courts will rule. Now that I factually brought you back to reality, take a min and answer one or two of my questions rather than babbling something irrelevant. Call that my challenge to you
    Here’s your answer. The Florida Supreme Court approved of the amendment. Wasted tax dollars fighting an impossible fight once again.

Unregistered
    Here’s your answer. The Florida Supreme Court approved of the amendment. Wasted tax dollars fighting an impossible fight once again.
    We will see. If it was so guaranteed, why is Chitwood stressing 🤣 Still didnt answer my questions sport

Unregistered
    Chitwood is lucky Ben is not on the council yet. Ben would take Chitwood out to the woodshed and give little mikey the beatdown he deserves. Chitwood is an embarrassment.

Unregistered
    Chitwood is lucky Ben is not on the council yet. Ben would take Chitwood out to the woodshed and give little mikey the beatdown he deserves. Chitwood is an embarrassment.
    Nah, although I believe ole Ben would whoop him down good, Ben has more class than that... He'd slap Creamer 1st, then give him a beatdown

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast