Early ‘19 Resolution

Unregistered

Early ‘19 Resolution

I have decided to make an early ‘19 resolution. I plan to avoid Sgt ES like the plague. What a snake in the grass with all of his conniving and angling and the way he talks behind everyone's backs. Just like he did to SL. Slimy like a used car salesmen. Here’s to hoping the Chief, after having been here long enough now, sees it for himself!

Unregistered
    ???? What is he doing???? What is he sneaking around for?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have decided to make an early ‘19 resolution. I plan to avoid Sgt ES like the plague. What a snake in the grass with all of his conniving and angling and the way he talks behind everyone's backs. Just like he did to SL. Slimy like a used car salesmen. Here’s to hoping the Chief, after having been here long enough now, sees it for himself!
    I have fund that the guy can not look you in the face during a conversation. Definitely a liar.

Unregistered
    ???? What is he doing???? What is he sneaking around for?
    Don’t you mean what is he doing “now”? Nice try attempting to bury this there Sgt ES, but seems as if we are all hip to your act.

Unregistered
    Don’t you mean what is he doing “now”? Nice try attempting to bury this there Sgt ES, but seems as if we are all hip to your act.
    ES is a rat, not to smart but never the less a rat and yes he has a criminal record, bouncing checks and misdemeanor traffic etc. Should have never been given a job as a leo and yet here he is and a promotion to boot, ...SL he got what he deserved.