Sgt Patten
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sgt Patten

Unregistered

Sgt Patten

Great job idiot. Your self entitlement attitude just put us in tbe national media spotlight again. Not only did you wear that stupid patch but if you zoom in, we can clearly see your cell phone behind the patch recording the Vice President. You are a fool who never should have been allowed back onto SWAT after your "accidental discharge" great job genius

Unregistered

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Great job idiot. Your self entitlement attitude just put us in tbe national media spotlight again. Not only did you wear that stupid patch but if you zoom in, we can clearly see your cell phone behind the patch recording the Vice President. You are a fool who never should have been allowed back onto SWAT after your "accidental discharge" great job genius
    Why do our SWAT guys have bigs smiles on their faces like their little kids at an amusement park who just got some cotton candy? The collective IQ of these buffoons has got to be in the single digits.

Don’t get me wrong there are some good guys there, there but for once stop looking like idiots. Stop playing dress up. Stop kissing people’s azzes, and try to at least look serious, even if you’re not.

Unregistered
    Many are just wannabes! They haven’t spent 30 seconds in a military unit and they want to look like their TV heroes.
    Embarrassing! They should just do their jobs and ride quitely into the sun set.

Unregistered
    Many are just wannabes! They haven’t spent 30 seconds in a military unit and they want to look like their TV heroes.
    Embarrassing! They should just do their jobs and ride quitely into the sun set.
    I’ve noticed that a lot of our guys who were active duty military don’t seem interested in that unit.

Unregistered
    What ? Somebody got suspended today? Hold my beer please

Unregistered
    Wannabe a tv cop Patten getting suspended for further embarrassing the BSO?
    I didn’t think it was possible!

Unregistered
    I’ve noticed that a lot of our guys who were active duty military don’t seem interested in that unit.
    That's because we have done our time and don't need to prove anything.

Unregistered
    Did he have a mattress on top of the swat vehicle

Unregistered
    Fire him for wearing a pro-Trump patch? End of the day all the SGT did was wear an unauthorized patch. Sounds like a written reprimand to me. How could it justify more? Also gotta presume he will be kicked out of SWAT, etc, and find himself a SGT back on the road. That would all seem pretty fair outcome for pulling some cutesy stunt that embarrassed BSO and VP Pence (his office deleted all online the photos that showed the SGT). But fire him? No, that would be ridiculous.

Unregistered
    Shut up you fat ass!!! If you’re a cop
    Lose wait and be a man! You’re another fat asshole who will say nothing to anyone’s safe!! STFU YOU FAT ASS!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast