+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

IUPA-BSO Impasse Hearing Video Now Online - WATCH FOR YOURSELF

For anyone who missed yesterday's impasse hearing, and missed seeing how pathetic our bargain basement IUPA attorney was, the video of the entire hearing is now online here: https://broward.granicus.com/MediaPl...3&clip_id=3638

Don't take anyone's word for what happened. Not IUPA. Not JB. Not BSO. Not Israel or Gunzy. Just watch it for yourself. It starts at the 4:02 mark and runs for about 90 minutes. The BSO portion begins at the 4:40 mark.

It is pretty clear IUPA forgot to ask for the pay raise. Check out the 4:54 mark for about two minutes. BSO's lady lawyer called JB out for it. That was big f'ing embarrassing!!!

Unregistered
    What a chess game IUPA has been playing everything is falling into place and now the endgame is upon us. Why do you think Feds were sitting in the audience?

Honest services fraud.... a Federal crime that is used to charge politicians that defraud the public.

County Commissioners are required to disclose an accurate budget under Florida Sunshine laws. When they intentionally conspire with the Sheriff to over budget the Sheriffs office by 100 million dollars each year just so the sheriff can return it to them so that they can spend it on pet projects outside of Sunshine, that’s a Federal Crime.

This is what was exposed at the County Commission meeting when we went before them to ask for a fair raise.

Democrats hate law enforcement and can’t restrain themselves from stealing from the public.

It’s obvious that neither the sheriff nor the commission care about recruiting and retaining quality employees at the Sheriffs Office. They do not want to pay competitive wages and the Citizens and Deputies suffer as a result.

When the Sheriff cuts his plea deal I guarantee that he’s going to give up the county commission to shave time off of his sentence.

Thank you Jeff Bell for fighting for the men and women of Broward County. Its about time that someone with the courage to do so finally exposes the corrupt politicians and stands up for the deputies and the Citizens of Broward County.

And for all of the idiots that are going to respond that Bell writes his own posts to praise himself... you are dead wrong. There are still actual people here with the intelligence, integrity and common sense to see what is going on and root for the good guys.

Thanks to Jeff Bell and people like him, historic changes will be taking place in Broward County. The wheels of justice turn slowly but they eventually overtake and crush the criminals. Broward has been long overdue the purge that is coming. 😉

Unregistered

Fight the good fight! Fight the Bully!

When I was younger the older Bully would intimidate and take from others. When it came my turn, I decided to fight back knowing I would probably lose. But I would fight each time. I would not go down easy. The Bully left me alone and picked easy targets.

Same here. I would rather lose one fight to gain later. The County and Sheriff can not let this succeed. If we do, all the other Unions would follow suit. I knew we would probably not win, but you fight the Bully and he will pick someone else.

Thank you JB and IUPA.

The Pied Piper

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a chess game IUPA has been playing everything is falling into place and now the endgame is upon us. Why do you think Feds were sitting in the audience?

Honest services fraud.... a Federal crime that is used to charge politicians that defraud the public.

County Commissioners are required to disclose an accurate budget under Florida Sunshine laws. When they intentionally conspire with the Sheriff to over budget the Sheriffs office by 100 million dollars each year just so the sheriff can return it to them so that they can spend it on pet projects outside of Sunshine, that’s a Federal Crime.

This is what was exposed at the County Commission meeting when we went before them to ask for a fair raise.

Democrats hate law enforcement and can’t restrain themselves from stealing from the public.

It’s obvious that neither the sheriff nor the commission care about recruiting and retaining quality employees at the Sheriffs Office. They do not want to pay competitive wages and the Citizens and Deputies suffer as a result.

When the Sheriff cuts his plea deal I guarantee that he’s going to give up the county commission to shave time off of his sentence.

Thank you Jeff Bell for fighting for the men and women of Broward County. Its about time that someone with the courage to do so finally exposes the corrupt politicians and stands up for the deputies and the Citizens of Broward County.

And for all of the idiots that are going to respond that Bell writes his own posts to praise himself... you are dead wrong. There are still actual people here with the intelligence, integrity and common sense to see what is going on and root for the good guys.

Thanks to Jeff Bell and people like him, historic changes will be taking place in Broward County. The wheels of justice turn slowly but they eventually overtake and crush the criminals. Broward has been long overdue the purge that is coming. 😉
    Yeah...the same Feds that we’re going to ge Lamberti? God help you, sheep.

Unregistered
    Don't let this distract you from the the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, Bubba.

Unregistered
    Just watched the entire presentation. IUPA attorney put me to sleep. BSO attorney crushed him. It is clear our reps not understand the budget process or labor law. The "we deserve it" argument is not going to get it done. We seemed to lack experience in this arena. Probably not smart to go to impasse to make our point on a wage reopener that failed to include a COLA request. Tough to watch.

Unregistered

Honest Services Fraud isn't even a crime anymore. The law was stricken down by the appelate courts.

SI is a scumbag. I dont beieve he is a criminal though

Unregistered
    IUPA has to be the dumbest people on the planet. The lawyer with a staight face asked for an additional 2% increase deputies with over 20 years. Here is the problem with that. Everyone of those commissioners knows that it was deputies with over 20 years that stood by while kids were getting slaughtered.

Wrong fight at the wrong time.

Unregistered
    IUPA has to be the dumbest people on the planet. The lawyer with a staight face asked for an additional 2% increase deputies with over 20 years. Here is the problem with that. Everyone of those commissioners knows that it was deputies with over 20 years that stood by while kids were getting slaughtered.

Because Jeff Bell, Frank ***** and Jason Zehler have over 20 years. Hey sheep....are you getting it now???

Unregistered

Hey Chooch, it was also deputies with over 20 years who without fear ran into shots fired with unknown suspects at the Airport. No hesitation, shall or may. We ran in, detained within 76 seconds, fastest response ever to that date. The Sheriff and Comm Sharif ignored us and blamed us for the chaos afterwards when it was the downtown command who screwed everything up after the 2nd call ref shots fired or accidental discharge occurred.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast