+ Reply to Thread

Unregistered

Hypothetical video of racisim

Hypothetically would you turn over video recordings captured off duty of two people using the N word in conversation with each other during 2 separate occasions. I'd never do that to my friends but would you? all hypothetical

Unregistered
    Hypothetically you can be punched in the nose doesn't mean it happened

Unregistered
    Don’t snitch but don’t hang with them. Dyin breed

Unregistered
    good old boys at the monthly fop clan meetings ask how black officers feel when they are there. Like trash that's how the Union treats everyone.

Unregistered
    Those are not friends those are people who
    Will only bring you down.

Unregistered
    Release it so they can say it was a bad joke again.

Unregistered

Missing the point

Video is out there. Vote him in you tell the public this is who we are.

It's not who we are. I am personally perpetually embarrassed by the small group of low life's and immature juvenile delinquents that have creeped into my honorable profession.

The election is an opinion poll. Elect him and you say in our collective opinion; this person speaks for us and he is who we are.

Many of us have the same culture as the residents of Model City- no snitching - but snitching is beside the point.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hypothetically would you turn over video recordings captured off duty of two people using the N word in conversation with each other during 2 separate occasions. I'd never do that to my friends but would you? all hypothetical
    Hypothetically Fort M or the spooky place up north?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Those are not friends those are people who
    Will only bring you down.
    Speaking of bringing you down. It appears De Stefans inner circle probably released that video. Who else could have had that except for his trusted friends or board members?

+ Reply to Thread