Paa

Thread: Paa

Unregistered

Paa

So I know there’s a 6 minute (or so) time cap on the course. What’s a good time for a fit 20-30-40-50 year old male? What’s the fastest anyone has run it?

Unregistered
    I retired at 55 years of age and completed it in 3 minutes 15 seconds my final year

Unregistered
    This is a great result. I'm having the same result when I write a couple of sentences for https://edubirdie.com/rewrite-my-essay. Does the age matters in this course? Because I thought you can pass it no matter how old are.

Unregistered
    Thanks. I’m guessing you kept in good shape. I’m curious how much your time changed over the years.

Unregistered
    My best time was 3:10 and my worst was 3:35 since the inception of the event. It ranged depending on how much exercise I got through the years but never worked out or exercised regularly, just stayed active

Unregistered
    You can walk it and pass.

Unregistered
    Yup, pretty much. No offense, if you can’t pass it, you are a health risk to yourself and a liability to the agency. Don’t take offense to this, I agree, there are many aspects of law enforcement that don’t require physical activity but your own personal health ought to supersede your argument concerning job requirements. If you are in decent shape, passing it is fairly easy.

Unregistered
    I’ve always passed it in the 3 minutes range, but the older I get I do worry about pulling a muscle or twisting an ankle.