Commission meeting!!!!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Thanks for fighting for us JB...it's nice to know IUPA doesn't just roll over and is willing to battle for it's members.

Vinny
    How did we get the attorney from My Cousin Vinny to represent us.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks for fighting for us JB...it's nice to know IUPA doesn't just roll over and is willing to battle for it's members.
    Jb you got to stop writing to yourself we know it’s you. You failed big time today

Unregistered
    Hey SI why don't you implement some of that amazing leadership and cut me a check!

Unregistered
    Wasn’t our fearless leader offering 2.5% when commission provided 3%? Seems to me Dear Leader wanted to pocket .5% for hair plugs, turkeys, and XMas Gifts for the youngins. Keep voting Democrat and you get what they want to give you and you’ll like it. If you have under five years run as fast as you can outta here. The sh*t show will continue.
    Nice try but we have all known that we were offered 3 percent like every other union....

Unregistered
    Jb wasted thousands of your dollars on nothing. All he did was make a name for himself using your money, and you’re too stupid to see that. #fixit

Unregistered
    Where's my money?

Unregistered
    Take the 3 and run....
    Yeah the same 3% offered to the PBA. Hahahaha iupa morons will never learn!

“I’m going to get you $100000!”
    ~JB

“Baaaaaaaaah!!”
    ~sheep members

Unregistered
    As much as I would like more money (who wouldn’t?) did anyone really expect a different outcome in this environment?

BSO might be one of the least popular police agencies in the country right now and we were asking a democrat commission for more money when we just endorsed the republican governor. It was simply never going to happen.

Unregistered
    As much as I would like more money (who wouldn’t?) did anyone really expect a different outcome in this environment?

BSO might be one of the least popular police agencies in the country right now and we were asking a democrat commission for more money when we just endorsed the republican governor. It was simply never going to happen.
    But Bellsworsth promised....yes promised....so much more.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast