Commission meeting!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Wowie

Commission meeting!!!!!!!

I had to turn it off .....wowwwweee

Unregistered
    I heard IUPA got smacked around like a little school girl. They should do a cartoon re-enactment.

Unregistered
    Jb took a beating. The union members are singing like canaries. They want bell out now!

Unregistered
    Why would we kick out the first union president who actually stands up to the administration? We still got the 3% so we did not lose anything

Unregistered
    For those of us that couldn't watch it, can you provide us with a little more information?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why would we kick out the first union president who actually stands up to the administration? We still got the 3% so we did not lose anything
    didn't lose anything? Except face, and respect in front of the county commission and the general public.... you were offered the same thing everyone else was and you said no... we want more.. and you did not get it....great bargaining and negotiations... try again next year.

Unregistered

Take it

Take the 3 and run....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Wowie View Post
    I had to turn it off .....wowwwweee
    Someone tell me why we would ever let that idiot of an attorney represent us. The commissuon was ready to rule before admin even had to say anything. Horrible. A unanimous decision no less. That attorney is the worst i have seen. Unbelievable.

Unregistered
    whose the attorney

Unregistered
    Wasn’t our fearless leader offering 2.5% when commission provided 3%? Seems to me Dear Leader wanted to pocket .5% for hair plugs, turkeys, and XMas Gifts for the youngins. Keep voting Democrat and you get what they want to give you and you’ll like it. If you have under five years run as fast as you can outta here. The sh*t show will continue.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast