Commission meeting!!!!!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Coral springs P.D

Tell me this didnt happen....did a commissioner really say that we are second to coral springs p.d and they deserve more money....holy sh#t....Thanks again Peterson..the gift that keeps on giving the whole year it seems......

Notwearinganything

Let's see

Let's see the PBA get that Sgt. His stripes back...............waiting............

Unregistered
    Our lawyer sucked. He needs to get fired. Our accountant was a total waste of money too because they didn't care about his numbers and even made fun of our math. But our lawyer really sucked. Not sure if we got him for a bargain cheap rate, maybe. But it showed. That was embarrassing today all around. JB needs to go too or we will never get a decent contract.

Unregistered
    Its nice to have a union which actually fights for us for once.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Its nice to have a union which actually fights for us for once.
    If that is youre definition of putting up a fight then we shouldnt be surprised when we dont go in or let a suspect pull on our led without consequence. You sir / mam are clueless as to what putting up a fight looks like. Today was a joke.

Unregistered
    Tell me this didnt happen....did a commissioner really say that we are second to coral springs p.d and they deserve more money....holy sh#t....Thanks again Peterson..the gift that keeps on giving the whole year it seems......
    Commissioner Udine is an idiot who thinks he is smarter than everyone else. He made a ridiculous attempt to give kudos to coral springs meanwhile suggesting he wouldnt even approve the 3 percent cola if peterson would rece8ve it to. You figure someone in that position would know that only active employyes are affected. The guys is a clown and part of the problem in Parkland.

Unregistered
    But Bellsworsth promised....yes promised....so much more.
    Bell promised to fight for a raise and he did fight.

PBA promised a PERC election and well...

Unregistered
    Today was the strongest argument I've seen to vote PBA.

Unregistered
    Today was the strongest argument I've seen to vote PBA.
    You're right. You'd never see the PBA embarrass themselves in front of the commission. They'd have embarrassed themselves under the sheriff's desk in October 2017.

Unregistered
    Somebody explain the retro part of the offer? Confusing. At this point all I can say I’m glad we endorsed Desantis, f&ck these democrats, they are scum.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast