People Are Dying Whether You Chase Or Not - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Those lots are all in st Pete they got city folks to patrol them. You always have an excuse why it’s pcso fault for everything

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Those lots are all in st Pete they got city folks to patrol them. You always have an excuse why it’s pcso fault for everything
    LMAO As the "star man" gives another excuse why it's not their fault yet again. Now it's St. Pete's fault. LOL You do go in St. Pete don't you? I see you guys driving around and parked all over that area. Parked.

Oh wait, I forgot, you like to chase. So if you or St. Pete or PCSO patrols found all of the cars there would be nobody to chase and nobody you get to kill. Do you hear how you sound? LMAO

Unregistered
    Sounds like a cop. You sound like a disgruntled whack job

Unregistered
    It's all very simple - during the 70s and 80s most agencies had chase policies in place and car thefts were a lot lower. In the last few years the liberals pressured some agencies into not chasing car thieves resulting in an increase in car thefts. Bring back the chase policy if car thefts are to be discouraged.

Unregistered
    I’m sure a certain some one will now counter and say how bad cops are and how they only want to chase cars. That person is a cop block spewing lunatic. Obviously that person is broken

Unregistered
    I’m sure a certain some one will now counter and say how bad cops are and how they only want to chase cars. That person is a cop block spewing lunatic. Obviously that person is broken

Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't most of you guys out here actually posting about how badly you all really want to chase people? So why would someone posting about what you are actually doing bother you?

Unregistered
    Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't most of you guys out here actually posting about how badly you all really want to chase people? So why would someone posting about what you are actually doing bother you?
    Personally I don't care if the politicians want me to chase car thieves or not, I get paid the same. But it creates more work for me, the courts, the jails, expense, etc. when they decide not to chase car thieves. The no chase policy encourages car theft, and reckless driving because the car thieves know LEOs will not chase them. On the other hand the politicians are hand wringing in media about the increase in car thefts and deaths/injuries claiming they want to do something about it. Well, that starts with changing to a pro-chase policy.

Unregistered
    Personally I don't care if the politicians want me to chase car thieves or not, I get paid the same. But it creates more work for me, the courts, the jails, expense, etc. when they decide not to chase car thieves. The no chase policy encourages car theft, and reckless driving because the car thieves know LEOs will not chase them. On the other hand the politicians are hand wringing in media about the increase in car thefts and deaths/injuries claiming they want to do something about it. Well, that starts with changing to a pro-chase policy.
    I like the idea of using "bait cars" rigged with cameras and automatic door locks. Some damn funny video right there.

Unregistered
    Yeah it's not the Sig 52's fault it's the car owners for leaving the Valet key in the glove box. These little Sig 52 darlings should not be punished because they were raised in a criminal element enviorment. So we should start charging the owners of the sig 10's as principals in a GTA. The whole thing is a joke and these little assholes need to be adjudicated as adults after their second felony conviction and sent to the big house. Then the derelict parents should be charged with child neglect. Stop blaming LEO's for shitty kids behavior. It's not the system fault for your son or daughters criminal behavior it is yours.

Unregistered
    Yeah it's not the Sig 52's fault it's the car owners for leaving the Valet key in the glove box. These little Sig 52 darlings should not be punished because they were raised in a criminal element enviorment. So we should start charging the owners of the sig 10's as principals in a GTA. The whole thing is a joke and these little assholes need to be adjudicated as adults after their second felony conviction and sent to the big house. Then the derelict parents should be charged with child neglect. Stop blaming LEO's for shitty kids behavior. It's not the system fault for your son or daughters criminal behavior it is yours.
    Just a thought..... If someone on probation can be forced to NOT leave the area or risk arrest for violating probation, would it be possible then to require someone to LEAVE the area as a condition of probation and if they return, arrest them for that violation?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234