People Are Dying Whether You Chase Or Not - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Pick a lane, do ya want police to not chase or what? Ya complain you see them sitting around but don’t want them to worry about catching a stolen car. Which is it? You sound like a guy named..........

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pick a lane, do ya want police to not chase or what? Ya complain you see them sitting around but don’t want them to worry about catching a stolen car. Which is it? You sound like a guy named..........
    I'll answer this one....

So that is what your tiny brain deduced? That you have only two choices, sit in a parking lot or chase? Squirrel!!!!

The OP stated " Can't you guys comb the apartment buildings where these kids hide these cars during the day? Wouldn't that be a lot safer?" Did you not see that clear choice? Did you flunk reading comprehension? This is why deputies like you are so dangerous. No critical thinking skills, no logical response, no ability to reason and conclude the right choice.

Unregistered
    I'll answer this one....

So that is what your tiny brain deduced? That you have only two choices, sit in a parking lot or chase? Squirrel!!!!

The OP stated " Can't you guys comb the apartment buildings where these kids hide these cars during the day? Wouldn't that be a lot safer?" Did you not see that clear choice? Did you flunk reading comprehension? This is why deputies like you are so dangerous. No critical thinking skills, no logical response, no ability to reason and conclude the right choice.
    You are a coward. Your solution is collect the stolen cars while the thugs play in stolen C Boxes because it’s safer. Catching them red handed leads to convictions. That means you have to do police shit. I know you are the moron who thinks all we want to do is chase people like GTA. You’re an idiot. I hope you get hit by one of these animals and suffer the results of your nutless approach to crime.

Unregistered
    You are a coward. Your solution is collect the stolen cars while the thugs play in stolen C Boxes because it’s safer. Catching them red handed leads to convictions. That means you have to do police shit. I know you are the moron who thinks all we want to do is chase people like GTA. You’re an idiot. I hope you get hit by one of these animals and suffer the results of your nutless approach to crime.
    Wow. OK. Let me spell it out for you..... You patrol ALL of the parking lots with your license plate scanners in areas where you know these cars are typically stashed. When you find one, NO, you don't "collect it", you stake it out. Then, when they come by to go riding again, you've got them by blocking the exists or disabling the vehicle. See how easy and not one person needed to be chased or killed. Now, do you think you could handle that? Or do we need to reassign you to crossing guard duty?

Unregistered
    LOL... My "nutless approach to crime"? Aren't you guys the one that chase, crash, arrest, release, babysit and they steal again like 20 times in a row?

Unregistered
    Wow. OK. Let me spell it out for you..... You patrol ALL of the parking lots with your license plate scanners in areas where you know these cars are typically stashed. When you find one, NO, you don't "collect it", you stake it out. Then, when they come by to go riding again, you've got them by blocking the exists or disabling the vehicle. See how easy and not one person needed to be chased or killed. Now, do you think you could handle that? Or do we need to reassign you to crossing guard duty?
    I think you’re a dumb ****. Block the exits, they drive like the animals they are and squish a kid in the parking lot. You’ve obviously never tried to do any of this. Stupid ass boat car driving mother ****er.

Unregistered
    LOL... My "nutless approach to crime"? Aren't you guys the one that chase, crash, arrest, release, babysit and they steal again like 20 times in a row?
    Dear tard,

We don’t release anyone, the courts do. The day their incarceration becomes our call, they will be locked up well after puberty. Try and educate yourself before you speak in public. So stupid.......

Unregistered
    The person we can’t name anymore is obviously the one posting to patrol parking lots. If his car boat got jacked he would want it back and cry if we just let it drive or float away.

Unregistered
    Dear tard,

We don’t release anyone, the courts do. The day their incarceration becomes our call, they will be locked up well after puberty. Try and educate yourself before you speak in public. So stupid.......
    You, Bernie and the judges that let them go are all on the same team. You are all one and the same. You screw up the invest or the evidence, Bernie cuts a deal and the judges do what they are told. All part of a failed system starting with those of you on the streets. I've never heard Bob criticise any of the judges by name. If the problem is all their fault, why doesn't Bob speak up and name names so they don't get elected? All part of the same snake. You are as bad at catching criminals as you are at figuring out posters.

Unregistered
    The person we can’t name anymore is obviously the one posting to patrol parking lots. If his car boat got jacked he would want it back and cry if we just let it drive or float away.
    Actually, dumbass, it was your bosses idea. Here he is admitting he knows where the problems are, yet what has he done about it? Keep guessing, you are not even close.. lol

"Gualtieri said there’s one of three ways the car could have been found: parked in a public parking lot, abandoned or discovered in a crash. Around 2 a.m., the four met up at the home of 16-year-old Deyon Kaigler, then went to an apartment complex where stolen cars were stored, Gualtieri said." The six teenagers are said to be “prolific offenders,” the sheriff’s office said. In total, they’ve been arrested 126 times, 39 of those times for violating probation. The charges ranged from car theft, robbery with a gun, battery, firing a weapon in public and burglary of an occupied dwelling.
    Gualtieri said they got here by having “no fear of consequence.”

https://www.bradenton.com/news/local...165990852.html

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast