Christmas - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Christmas

Unregistered
    Actually, they let people libel troopers and everyone else on a regular basis on here, full names and all so I am a bit bewildered that your post is gone. Look at half of the posts, they are over the top.

Like I said, those up in TALLAHASSEE can get posts removed pretty quickly so you go ahead and put 2 and 2 together on that one. You definitely got their attention. If I were you, I would recommend front and rear dash cams from now on, use them every time you drive.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So a mod deleted my comment about paying for tips. I asked for tips that could prove a Trooper was breaking the law or being racist. I didn't ask for rumors, I asked for verifiable information. How exactly does this break the rules?

Unfortunately I have to stay consistent here and point out that while I fully believe in the 1st amendment, I also believe a website should be able to censor who they want to and allow only the people they want to participate to access their website. But seriously you guys? I can't pay for information leading to illegal activity, racism etc. within FHP? This isn't libel or slander. The only information that would be released would be information that was 100% verified by me. And even then, I would be the one taking the liability of a lawsuit.

So paging Mod 1. What gives? Also, you know this based on IP's but I've never whined to the mods or about them.
    This web site was designed with the intent to help law enforcement. Your post was an attempt to get information to get troopers fired. That goes against the intent of the web site. That's why the post got deleted. Offering to pay someone to give you information to get any LEO fired just rubs me the wrong way. I would hope that most LEOs would agree with me on that.

I would have banned your IP, but you and I both know why I didn't.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    So a mod deleted my comment about paying for tips. I asked for tips that could prove a Trooper was breaking the law or being racist. I didn't ask for rumors, I asked for verifiable information. How exactly does this break the rules?

Unfortunately I have to stay consistent here and point out that while I fully believe in the 1st amendment, I also believe a website should be able to censor who they want to and allow only the people they want to participate to access their website. But seriously you guys? I can't pay for information leading to illegal activity, racism etc. within FHP? This isn't libel or slander. The only information that would be released would be information that was 100% verified by me. And even then, I would be the one taking the liability of a lawsuit.

So paging Mod 1. What gives? Also, you know this based on IP's but I've never whined to the mods or about them.
    What’s your email? I can provide tips of fhp being Racist. I don’t need money for my tip. Thank you.

Moderator, you’re probably a white Caucasian so it would be hard for you to experience or understand the unfair work/labor practices FHP has day in and day out.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    This web site was designed with the intent to help law enforcement. Your post was an attempt to get information to get troopers fired. That goes against the intent of the web site. That's why the post got deleted. Offering to pay someone to give you information to get any LEO fired just rubs me the wrong way. I would hope that most LEOs would agree with me on that.

I would have banned your IP, but you and I both know why I didn't.

Mod 1
    Thank you for the reply, Mod1. I would really like to find the line of demarcation where you and I meet. I apologize for any misunderstanding I may have made by not thoroughly explaining myself.

I am not looking to get just any LEO fired. I'm looking for information that would lead to a racist or bad officer fired. I am truly trying to help law enforcement. I am trying to improve Troop A by getting rid of any racist or illegal activity within Troop A. I am not looking for a witch hunt that involves unsubstantiated claims. I have personally experienced the incompetence of the Troop A brass in handling some legal matters. It's absolutely ridiculous and unacceptable. I can't stress enough what a problem this is for my community. There needs to be a change Mod 1, and I want to help in that change.

I hope that most LEO's would agree with me that racist LEO's and LEO's that intentionally break the law need to be removed from their respective departments.

Please feel free to insist that you do not want me to post bounties like this anymore. I will respect your wishes. I try to stay consistent with my IP as much as possible (so leoaffairs can consistently track my comments). I am not trying to break any rules or skirt any policy. I am simply trying to maintain a certain level of anonymity (you know what I'm talking about). If you insist I do not post a bounty like this anymore, please let me know and I will not post comments like that anymore. If you need to contact me privately please contact me at anonymous89116@protonmail.com . Again, I will respect your wishes if you do not want me to post bounties on this forum anymore. But again, I am only trying to rid Troop A of racist Troopers and Troopers who consistently break the law. I am not looking for Troopers who play Solitare or fell asleep while on duty. I'm looking for the bad Troopers. The type of Trooper who gives Troopers a bad name.

Unregistered
    What’s your email? I can provide tips of fhp being Racist. I don’t need money for my tip. Thank you.

Moderator, you’re probably a white Caucasian so it would be hard for you to experience or understand the unfair work/labor practices FHP has day in and day out.
    My email is anonymous89116@protonmail.com

Please don't use your work email.

Thanks!

Unregistered
    Well I totally understand removal of a post making unsubstantiated claims against someone. Because that could be libel. What I don't understand is my post being removed. Is someone afraid I'll get an anonymous tip from someone willing to talk to me about a law breaking/racist brass for $1,000? I think that's what it is. Keep up the facade of transparency and public safety, FHP. Gross.
    Apparently, you did not understand what the MOD told you. So let me help: go away.

Unregistered
    Apparently, you did not understand what the MOD told you. So let me help: go away.
    I'll wait for MOD 1's reply rather than assuming. Because you know what happens when you assume.

Unregistered

Begin by being honest with yourself.

Thank you for the reply, Mod1. I would really like to find the line of demarcation where you and I meet. I apologize for any misunderstanding I may have made by not thoroughly explaining myself.

I am not looking to get just any LEO fired. I'm looking for information that would lead to a racist or bad officer fired. I am truly trying to help law enforcement. I am trying to improve Troop A by getting rid of any racist or illegal activity within Troop A. I am not looking for a witch hunt that involves unsubstantiated claims. I have personally experienced the incompetence of the Troop A brass in handling some legal matters. It's absolutely ridiculous and unacceptable. I can't stress enough what a problem this is for my community. There needs to be a change Mod 1, and I want to help in that change.

I hope that most LEO's would agree with me that racist LEO's and LEO's that intentionally break the law need to be removed from their respective departments.

Please feel free to insist that you do not want me to post bounties like this anymore. I will respect your wishes. I try to stay consistent with my IP as much as possible (so leoaffairs can consistently track my comments). I am not trying to break any rules or skirt any policy. I am simply trying to maintain a certain level of anonymity (you know what I'm talking about). If you insist I do not post a bounty like this anymore, please let me know and I will not post comments like that anymore. If you need to contact me privately please contact me at anonymous89116@protonmail.com . Again, I will respect your wishes if you do not want me to post bounties on this forum anymore. But again, I am only trying to rid Troop A of racist Troopers and Troopers who consistently break the law. I am not looking for Troopers who play Solitare or fell asleep while on duty. I'm looking for the bad Troopers. The type of Trooper who gives Troopers a bad name.
    First, this entire site is testament to the abuse one can expect when granting anonymity to people holding a sharp axe. I am particularly reassured (LOL) by your pledge to not publish allegations YOU have not deemed to be 100% true. It must be a sad time of year for you, having to peer into the mirror to see what stares back. I am not sure when that part of your brain responsible for common sense stopped producing, but I suspect it was long ago. Any trooper who would reveal instances of misconduct only with the promise of anonymity and money - even if it was truthful, would be at least as bad as the person who they are attacking. There is a method and process of exposing people who are abusing their position. If you feel your complaints are not being addressed in your chain of command, there are other options, including making your concerns known to that persons boss. It is only prohibited when you have not begun the initial complaint properly. You will be amazed once you take the ability of the "higher ups" to claim "I did not know" or the "I can't believe no one told me". The most important facet of making one of these complaints is to do it in writing, with a copy to the TC - undeniable proof they were informed. Even those career mopes who collect a paycheck just to warm a seat will investigate like Sherlock Holmes when their very career threatens to be blemished - those Supervisors who would rather hide in the weeds rather than protect the troopers and FHP will turn into crusading avengers when their own ass is on the line.

No, the thought of someone only doing what is right for the promise of money and anonymity shows a distinct lack of character - a flaw on their very soul. It doesn't come close, though, to being as disgraceful as one malicious enough to pay the money in silence. I wonder how proud your other family would be if they knew?

Unregistered
    I always knew to expect a lot of problems on this site because anyone can read and post. I know that the founders wanted maximum site traffic and they also (at that time) wanted LEOs to be able to o somewhere and say something without chain of command retaliating against them for their posts. Now we have ambulance chasers, press, people who got tickets and can't get over it and every other form of bottom feeder turning it into a sewer. I would like to see it go to a format where you have to be verified LEO and real name etc, and you have to log in to post or to view, but that will never happen. If it ever did, people would have to think twice before they hit that "post" button.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    In answer to the question about the poster that wanted to offer a bounty for information to get a Trooper or member of Brass fired, there are proper methods for a Trooper or other member of FHP to pass that information on to the proper people in FHP. This message board should not be a part of it in any way, shape or form. If there are any posts at all that could lead to an internal affairs investigation, that is considered a violation of the Terms of Use and should be deleted. Anyone seeing such a post should report it by clicking on the Report this Post button on the bottom left corner of each post.

NO ONE should profit off of trying to get someone else fired. I think that anyone should who has information of anyone being a racist LEO or discriminating against anyone in any manner has a duty to report it via proper channels.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to post them here or feel free to email me at mod1@leoaffairs.com.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast