Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Christmas

Unregistered

Christmas

What you want for Christmas?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For you to learn proper English and sentence structure.

Unregistered

Talking Stocking Stuffer

A lump of coal in my stocking.

Unregistered
    For you to learn proper English and sentence structure.
    I apologize grammar police. Go suck a huge bag of ****s. For Christmas I would like for you to have an amazing life. Loser.

Unregistered
    I apologize grammar police. Go suck a huge bag of ****s. For Christmas I would like for you to have an amazing life. Loser.

How did you even complete the job application? No wonder you work for the state.

Unregistered
    Good, you've pinpointed that you're a retard, now the next step is to get that education. Apply for that GED. In the mean time, flip that burger son.

Unregistered

I want everyone to have a very Merry Christmas!!! Take some well deserved 303 and spend a happy day with your family. Let the included class people run the patrol for a day.

Unregistered
    So a mod deleted my comment about paying for tips. I asked for tips that could prove a Trooper was breaking the law or being racist. I didn't ask for rumors, I asked for verifiable information. How exactly does this break the rules?

Unfortunately I have to stay consistent here and point out that while I fully believe in the 1st amendment, I also believe a website should be able to censor who they want to and allow only the people they want to participate to access their website. But seriously you guys? I can't pay for information leading to illegal activity, racism etc. within FHP? This isn't libel or slander. The only information that would be released would be information that was 100% verified by me. And even then, I would be the one taking the liability of a lawsuit.

So paging Mod 1. What gives? Also, you know this based on IP's but I've never whined to the mods or about them.

Unregistered
    Someone in the Kirkman building wanted your post gone. Get used to it, happens a lot.

Unregistered
    Someone in the Kirkman building wanted your post gone. Get used to it, happens a lot.
    Well I totally understand removal of a post making unsubstantiated claims against someone. Because that could be libel. What I don't understand is my post being removed. Is someone afraid I'll get an anonymous tip from someone willing to talk to me about a law breaking/racist brass for $1,000? I think that's what it is. Keep up the facade of transparency and public safety, FHP. Gross.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast