Turnover rate high still ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And you are still confused, that's why you come here.
    I come here for entertainment cause y'all are a bunch of fools. Burning your patrol cars up, racing on the highway, I could go on and on..

Unregistered
    I come here for entertainment cause y'all are a bunch of fools. Burning your patrol cars up, racing on the highway, I could go on and on..
    Come on now, we all know everyone that trolls FHP's page secretly wants to be a trooper...😂

Unregistered
    Don't you guys see what an embarrassment you are?? Click on another page on here, any other page for another agency. You'll never see the type of language or insults or personal attacks amongst their own personnel as you'll see on the FHP page. There are more threads on the FHP page that are out right ridiculous and obscene then there are that aren't. Y'all are like a bunch of children.

Other agency pages discuss current matters, y'all just smack about each other and say others are jealous. Only someone who has a serious mental disease would want to join your agency after reading this thread.

And I know most will say "this page is only a representation of the few, not the entire agency." I call bs. There's no way that only a "few" can generate so many pages of embarrassing material. Y'all are imploding.

Unregistered
    Don't you guys see what an embarrassment you are?? Click on another page on here, any other page for another agency. You'll never see the type of language or insults or personal attacks amongst their own personnel as you'll see on the FHP page. There are more threads on the FHP page that are out right ridiculous and obscene then there are that aren't. Y'all are like a bunch of children.

Other agency pages discuss current matters, y'all just smack about each other and say others are jealous. Only someone who has a serious mental disease would want to join your agency after reading this thread.

And I know most will say "this page is only a representation of the few, not the entire agency." I call bs. There's no way that only a "few" can generate so many pages of embarrassing material. Y'all are imploding.
    Like someone said, most of the stuff here is posted by haters that couldn't make it thru the hiring process or the ones that have gotten fired, or current deputies that cant stand us being there to spank them when they need it.

Police the police

Unregistered
    Like someone said, most of the stuff here is posted by haters that couldn't make it thru the hiring process or the ones that have gotten fired, or current deputies that cant stand us being there to spank them when they need it.

Police the police
    'Been' I hate voice recognition. Bye bye haters

Unregistered
    Couldn’t make it through the hiring process? We hired a gang member? (Then fired him half way through the academy). How about the female recruit that had a baby in the academy bathroom ???

Our hiring standards are toooo low. Hiring 19 year olds ? My god. Will hire an ex con working at McDonald’s to get a body on the road.

Unregistered
    Couldn’t make it through the hiring process? We hired a gang member? (Then fired him half way through the academy). How about the female recruit that had a baby in the academy bathroom ???

Our hiring standards are toooo low. Hiring 19 year olds ? My god. Will hire an ex con working at McDonald’s to get a body on the road.
    And that's why you got fired, otherwise, post your id number so I can call you.

Unregistered

Police the police
    Lol, you're delusional.

Unregistered

Ok. You can call bs if you want. But the truth is that most posts come from no more than 50 troopers. And that’s shooting high. That’s only about 3% of the department. Hardly a majority. Another major factor is losers, such as yourself, who post multiple times in every single thread. Don’t worry. You’re not alone. There’s always a couple of retards like you who obsess with posting for a couple months or years. Then, the same 50 people who entertain the losers like you fill the threads even more. It’s simple really.

Unregistered
    We have plenny of new hires. The FHP is the place everone applies to. I been here 9 years, haff of them as a sargent and I know other places pay a bit more but they treat us better here. We don't have someone breathing down our backs day and night, we get all the 208 we want or none for those of us with family. If you don't like it, they will find someone who wants your job, just leave and quit groaning. Be a man, nobody is forcing you to work hear. It is what you make it. Most of those crying on hear day and night are the slugs who really do need someone on theyr ass to get them to do the bare minimum. They wouldn't be any happier anyplace else because a slug is a slug.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast